[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is a /fuckingdegenerate/ here? Something I bought yesterday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 20160613_150019.jpg (941 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160613_150019.jpg
941 KB, 2560x1440
Who here is a /fuckingdegenerate/ here?
Something I bought yesterday.
>>
>>29288041
WOOOW cool dude that's a neat piece you got there.. NOT!!.
>>>420chan
Stupid degenerate kiddie, noone cares about your trash lil bongo, fuck off!
>>
>>29288041
>degenerate
>smokes weed
at least go a little harder if you are going to use that title
>>
Ordered some 4-aco-met earlier, first time and I have no idea what I'm getting myself into.
>>
i want tattoos pretty bad... tattoos are considered pretty fucking degenerate here on 4chins but i see TONS of people with them in public...

i just want to cover up/hide my 3 self-harm scars on my forearms and feel normal again. Never was a habitual self-harmer but i got drunk once and made a bad decision, and now i have to live with the scars. i hate them and can't get over feeling self-conscious about them.

>inb4 i'm a stupid fuck
>>
>>29288098
You sound like you suck dick while wearing a chasity cage
>>
>>29288041
Nice man
Just broke my bong a while back but the bowl and downstem were intact so I've been making tolerable homemade bongs until I can buy a new one.
Smoke one for the fallen bong and toke on
>>
>>29288180
A worse version of 4-aco-dmt
>>
>>29288041
You can't post here op this an 18+ board. I mean people don't actually smoke weed past 16 do they? Jesus that's pathetic
>>
File: why-00058.png (480 KB, 706x726) Image search: [Google]
why-00058.png
480 KB, 706x726
>>29288891
Better than drinking. What the fuck do people see in alcohol? It's disgusting. The only more disgusting drugs I can think of are nicotine and benzos, both of which are also popular with normies.
>>
>>29288913
robot aloholic here, because booze is so widely and easily available, so long as you're over 21. I never drank as a teenager like normies do. but i've come to like it a whole lot now that i can buy it as i please.
>>
>>29288996
I prefer weed. It's more pleasurable, has no risk of physical addiction like the other three and doesn't make me sick.
>>
>>29289015
yeah. i used to like weed until every time i'd smoke it i'd have panic attacks. plus it's way more expensive, and i have to contact a dealer to get it and act social and be uncomfortable.

i'd rather just kill myself slowly with booze while feeling good. i want to die anyway.
>>
>>29288041
>Something I bought yesterday
did it occur to you to get a decent piece?
>>
>>29288265
I used to cut myself and got a tattoo over the scars a few years later. It felt really good anon, you should do it.
>>
>>29288674
4-aco-dmt is p. nice.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.