[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help /r9k/ I know how you guys love to be shy and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 123124123.gif (167 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
123124123.gif
167 KB, 500x500
I need your help /r9k/ I know how you guys love to be shy and stuff and I don't know how to talk to shy people, can anyone help me out? Maybe add me on kik so I can get some experience?

Tylerv233 is my kik by the way I'll talk about anything really.
>>
fukk of normal
>>
Why would you want to talk to shy and awkward people? Sounds nefarious desu.
>>
File: Kongou.jpg (43 KB, 480x578) Image search: [Google]
Kongou.jpg
43 KB, 480x578
>>29288052

I just like to get along with everyone, and I just don't understand shy people because I don't talk to them enough. Pls explain how to talk to shy people.
>>
>>29288193
You don't. They'll talk to you if they really need to.
>>
>>29288193
just b urselv
>>
>>29288240

I see so they're honestly the worst kind of people that just seek attention from anyone/everyone?
>>
>>29288193
Just talk to them and be nicer than usual. They won't communicate it but they would probably love for someome to talk to them.
>>
>>29289834
That's how I feel about myself sometimes, but I've been pretty good about keeping my mouth shut the past couple years.
>>
>>29289884

But when I'm talking to a shy girl I feel like they're just a huge fucking slut and talk to a trillion dudes because they're boring and can't keep a convo going so they need to talk to A LOT of people so they don't get bored.

>>29289955

What makes you a shy person?
>>
shy people suck
you can offer your friendship and they'll avoid it
drives me crazy
>>
Is this the faggot thread of the night? Someone post a kik so we can be lewd
>>
>>29288027
>I don't know how to talk to shy people, can anyone help me out?
A lot of people on this board are, indeed, shy; they may desire social interaction with others to some degree, but they are often to afraid or anxious to actually initiate anything.

A lot of people, however, deliberately choose to isolate themselves from others. I realize that this can be a difficult concept for a normie such as yourself to comprehend, but it's the truth. Many people here do not find pleasure in interacting with others like most normal people do, and, more than anything, they just want to be left alone. For their sake, I ask that you please limit your social activities only to willing, voluntary participants that make it explicitly clear that they wish to converse with you. Please don't go around bothering the jaded wizards and schizoids. Thanks.
>>
>>29290083
No, but shy people can come to talk to me so I can learn how to talk to them better.

>>29290092
I will bother them because I want to understand why they are how they are. I know they probably really want to talk and they just can't really express themselves.
>>
>>29288027
Yeah kik me my kik is AK_Danilo
>>
>>29290263
How dense can you be? If people want to be fucking left alone, leave them alone. Please, please just speak with voluntary participants. Don't go and ruin some nice shut-in's day.
>>
>>29290397

People like that are not actually happy though.
>>
I just had change of the lifetime, the grull I've been thinking "asking out" (fucking disgusting term), literally came sit in front of me, but I couldn't bear to cross the tables since there were other people around and they would have seen this disgusting act of me approaching a grull
>>
>>29288027
What do you mean you "don't know how to talk to shy people?" What exactly are the stumbling blocks you come across?
>>
>>29290806
>lol guys anyone that chooses not to talk to other people can't be happy amirite? :p
I hope you're baiting me. I seriously hope that people as dense as you seem do not actually exist.

There are people that browse these boards that do not have a desire for human companionship, and in many cases, prefer to be isolated and unbothered. How they came to be this way is unimportant; whether they transcended beyond human desires or they were fucked up in their formative years, the fact stands that these people do not care for these things. They are content and unbothered by their isolation, and usually seek it out since relationships with others are undesirable for any reason. Of course, this is abnormal, but it doesn't change the reality that these people actually exist and actually think this way.

Personally, I am happiest when I am locked away in my room, alone and free to do whatever I please. People messaging me for stupid reasons or trying to initiate some sort of superficial conversation is nothing but a chore for me. But, all that aside, I am generally a happy person. I find fulfillment in activities and studies I do alone. Social folk like yourself barging into my life does not make me happy.
>>
>>29290877

what the hell did you fucking say?
>>
>>29290056
Did you ever stop to think that their shy because they lack the social skills to interact with other people in any meaningful way? Not everyone's a normie norman.
>>
>>29291226
that I should fucking kill myself, can't talk to females because it's too improper
>>
>>29291270

Nah they do have the social skills and most of the time shy people are just attention whores that are really just lazy.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.