[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your former bully went to buy food at McDonald's, where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1465956739878.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1465956739878.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>your former bully went to buy food at McDonald's, where you are wagecucking at
>>
But I was the bully, not the bullied

This post makes no sense
>>
File: 1464832495532.jpg (46 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1464832495532.jpg
46 KB, 900x900
SO, /THEM/, IS IT WAGE KEKING YOU'RE ON ABOUT NOW?

I KNOW YOUR TRICKS!!!
>>
You're not alone there robot, its a horrible feeling
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 601x508
>your former bully starts acting nice to you, years later
>>
This happened to me when I worked at the local McDonalds. Two years after HS, she was driving a new BMW, half way done with her bachelor's, & have travelled all over, while I was making minimum wage & stealing mozzarella sticks
>>
File: 1459029281660.png (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1459029281660.png
11 KB, 408x408
>>29288007
>Your former bully frequents the same board as you
>>
>>29288049
Sounds like her parents set her up pretty good
>>
>be wagemanaging at work
>chad from school comes in with his gf
>he had been in the military and came back
>asks me about my position and says he's depressed because he can't get any jobs in the area
>>
>former oneitis comes to get food with chad where you work
I stayed hidden though
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 600x450
>Tfw childhood bully killed himself at 17 when he got dumped by his Gf

His brother also bullied me, but he turned into a stuttering mess after that.
>>
I see my old bully on the train sometimes and we occasionally talk.
She's actually become a nice person since losing 90% of her vision.
After that apparently all of the staceys and chads she hung out with slowly dropped contact with her.
>>
funny/sad story

>had a bully in high school who'd torment me, throw rocks at me, the whole shebang
>part of the reason i'm a spineless, meek asshole, even 12+ years later
>been working as a cashier/merchandiser at a local pharmacy for the past 6 years
>a few months ago, i'm working as a cashier
>said bully comes to my line
>says he's sorry for what he did to me, if i want to hang with him it's cool, every time he sees me around he feels guilty, he was halfway across the country making big bucks (while somehow also in a mental institution because he's depressed), whatever
>i'm just like "yeah, cool, whatever"
>>
>>29288086

Yeah, she went to st.joes in philly, then got her masters at NYU
>>
>>29288259
Should've guilted him into giving you dat money
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.