[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a warm-blooded, heterosexual male look at these toes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1465953078575.jpg (354 KB, 3216x2136) Image search: [Google]
1465953078575.jpg
354 KB, 3216x2136
How can a warm-blooded, heterosexual male look at these toes and not want to suck them? People that don't "get" foot fetishism are the worst type of normies.
>>
>>29287955
except foot fetishism is the most normie tier of fetishes.
>>
A foot fetish is a normie fetish. Why do you think women wear shit like pic related and paint their toe nails.

This normie video talks about feet first thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc
>>
File: 1465075627186.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1465075627186.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29287955
This is a good conviction and those are very cute feet
>>
I used to have a foot fetish when I was a kid and in my teens but I have recently grown out of it. Now all I can think of when seeing those is toejam, footsweat, and how smelly it must be under those nails.
>>
File: P92KpDh.jpg (185 KB, 2134x1599) Image search: [Google]
P92KpDh.jpg
185 KB, 2134x1599
>>29288005
>>29287971
>normie fetish
oh please, a normie fetish is something that you occasionally masturbate to and have a mild interest in
feetfags have an intense dedication to feet that dominates all of their sexual thoughts. it's a deep emotional appreciation for feet that normies could never understand even if they wanted to
>>
>>29287971
>>29288005
it is only normie for the degenerate normies that constantly have sex and do hard drugs. the boring vanilla normies still find it creepy and icky
>>
>>29288059
FUCKING NORMAL GET OUT.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
>>29288059
>wouldn't eat his waifu's toejam
>>
I honestly never got into feet, I've genuinely always liked every aspect of the female leg except for the foot, legs are a huge turn on for me until it gets below the ankle.
>>
>>29288803
>I've genuinely always liked every aspect of the female leg except for the foot

Did it ever occur to you that YOU might be the abnormal one here - not foot fetishists. Indeed, our enjoyment of female feet is not strange - rather, your phobic repulsion to them is strange. Just like the female leg, which is anatomically equivalent to that of the male yet distinctively feminine in key features, so too is the female feet. We foot fetishists are just able to admire the whole beauty of the female form without any gaps. We are mentally complete men without phobias pertaining to the female body.

Non foot fetish fags BTFO
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.