[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi Francesca
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Rain Improved.jpg (164 KB, 480x750) Image search: [Google]
Rain Improved.jpg
164 KB, 480x750
I told my therapist an hour ago about 4chan and /r9k/.

She should be visiting right about now.

I specifically mentioned /pol/, /r9k/, /his/, and /int/

r8, upvote, like, subscribe :^)

what the fuck have i done...
>>
>>29287726
If she stays here too long, she won't be able to ever help you or anyone else, anon...
>>
Hi OP's therapist, get the fuck out roastie, and stop being a therapist, female therapists can't comprehend the male psyche, just get out and kill yourself.
>>
>>29287726
Why would you do this? Are you retarded? I hope she makes a thread and we can all laugh at you
>>
>>29287726
You told your therapist about /pol/? She's in for the redpill.
>>
>>29287726
Hey, Anon's therapist! Anon has a clear-cut case of faggatosis, and you're a shit therapist if you can't see that
>>
>>29288263
Oh, they comprehend it plenty well. That's how they survived in the past, and now that's how they're taking over the world. The thing is though, you can't expect them to care about people like us. Not even if it's their job. OP get away from that roastie while you still can! She's getting you to PAY her to just be in her presence for fuck's sake!
>>
>>29288263
men therapists don't get it either. what kind of man becomes a therapist? a sensitive faggot, might as well be a girl.
>>
>>29287726
>She
plz tell my y the fuck you have a bitch "helping" you
you little fucking cuck kill your self
>>
Hi, umm I just figured out how to use the message function on here.

I've been browsing around for the past two hours and reading the comments on here and the other sites you told me about.

I think we need to talk... Can you come to my office tomorrow at 10:00? We need to have a serious discussion about your internet hobbies.

-Francesca.
>>
the consensus cannot hold out
enjoy trying to shore up a dying society
>>
>>29287726
So you told us that you want to impregnate her badly a while ago. Have you told her this yet?
>>
>>29289660
Nice try lad
>>
>>29289660
>roastie psychobabbler can't even get trips

Like anyone here is surprised. LMAO PSYCHOLOGY BTFO
>>
File: 1464642681963.jpg (34 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
1464642681963.jpg
34 KB, 500x609
>>29289660
I don't think a therapist would leave a public comment on a post saying 'hi' to her

More or so a private email
>>
>>29290135
Shh, bruh, we're memeing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.