[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help trying to figure out which medication to look for.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1382705158589.jpg (1011 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1382705158589.jpg
1011 KB, 2560x1600
I need help trying to figure out which medication to look for. I need one that would make one literally numb to any sort of feelings, essentially emotionless; a literal robot.

That would be very much appreciated. Think of something that would make a person nonreactive to any situation that would trigger that same person to feel. That means no happiness, anger, sadness etc.. you get the point.
>>
>>29287719
Weed is everything youre looking for
>>
>>29287776

no man, that literally has the opposite effect if anything..
>>
Try smoking weed bro
>>
>>29288157

again no man, that stuff isn't what I'm looking for, I'm already familiar with it.
>>
>>29287719
Xanax

Origionoli
>>
80mg of prozac
200mg lamotrigine

source: took away any significant emotions i had. i feel less than human. i just react to trivial stimuli like hunger and discomfort. i don't listen to music anymore because it doesn't do much for me. i don't watch movies anymore for the same reason. nothing i do feels like it has meaning, but not in like a poetic, sad way. i'm just in autopilot for 100% of the time
i don't recommend this, but if it's really what you want, it will do the job.
>>
>>29288238
No dude, believe these anons. Smoke for an extended amount of time and you will achieve exactly what you want.
t. did that
>>
>>29287719
Be prepared for the hate of normies not happy = sad to them
>>
>>29288287

how long have you been on it? Is i the type to take weeks in order to have an effect or more or less instant?

>>29288260

Origionoli? Is that some sort of pasta?

>>29288457
You just get high, that's not the trick
>>
>>29288918
No thats not what im talking about.
At some point weed will make you incredibly apathetic. Its not about the time you are high, its general. You ever heard of these stoners that just sit around all day doing nothing and not wanting to do anything, they called them loosers back in the day ? Exactly that happened.
Obviously this will take months of smoking or even more.
The superb thing is this is not caused directly by the substance. But your brain changes thinking in such a way that everything becomes irrelevant (which it is)
>>
Xanax, Valium. It's really normie shit though t b h pham
>>
>>29289218
No benzos make me stupid, more emotionally reactive, impulsive and prone to doing stupid shit, kind of like how alcohol does. Try opiates and a consistent low dose of amphetamines OP, works for me.
>>
>>29289036

man, I guess everyone has a different reaction to every action (ha!)

>>29289218
All I know about valium is from the movies, you just look stupid high, giddy, happy and slow..

>>29289615
amphetamines bro? this guy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.