[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be on senior trip >meet qt asian >walking on beach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image_1.jpg (81 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
81 KB, 300x250
>be on senior trip
>meet qt asian
>walking on beach together
>flirting, touching, bonding together
>even carry her on my back
>the next day and the rest of the trip she actively ignores and avoids me

FUCKING WHY
WHAT DID I DO
WHY DOES THIS SHIT HAPPEN TO ME
>>
>>29287626
Anything specific that you can think of?
>>
Are you aure the flirting wasn't one sided and she was just being friendly?
>>
>>29287954
Not particularly honestly
>>29287986
I don't know, I'm not experienced at this. But she doesn't seem like the type of person to be friendly
>>
>>29288352
Are you still on senior trip?
>>
>>29288416
Last day, leaving tomorrow
>>
>>29287626
You got flaked.

She wants a man who dont chase her or one who is a chad.
>>
>>29288448
I'm sorry it happened to you bud, just try to enjoy the rest of the trip and regard this experience as a mistake
>>
>>29287626
In that kind of situation, always think of the Seinfeld episode where Georges have a date and he speaks of manure and suddently she has a boyfriend.
Did you speak of something normal to you but possibly offensive to her that day?
>>
File: 1463882122526.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1463882122526.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>29287626
This happened to me with an asian girl in highschool, went to prom with her and everything, next school day she stopped talking to me and even went out of her way to sit away from me.

I think Asian girls are just bitches
>>
she had all night to listen to the stacies tell her what a sperglord you are- should have pulled that shit the last day of the trip..
>>
>>29288498
I don't think so
>>29288545
Doesn't help she roomed with some fugly chick I rejected earlier in the year
>>
>>29287626

>be on a beach alone with grill
>she clearly wants to hook up
>do nothing at all

She realized you were a beta male
>>
File: 1461805206859.jpg (42 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1461805206859.jpg
42 KB, 601x508
>>29287626
maybe you said something she disliked
>>
>>29288653
There's your answer. Fugly chick you rejected fucked you over
>>
you all don't realize that you need to ready a woman's signals and press things as far as she'll let you go, in the moment

the second you hesitate after she gives a clear signal tells her

1. You are too autistic to read her signals (beta)
2. You are too scared of her and she can do better (beta)
3. Or, if you're lucky, she just thinks you aren't attracted to her (she has autism)

Looks like OP triggered options 1 or 2
>>
>>29288653
>Doesn't help she roomed with some fugly chick I rejected earlier in the year

You need to be nice to every woman in the social circle. Flirt with all of them casually and maintain good relations

Or, if you would have hooked up with azn before she got home to her room to hear the shit talking, you would have survived. But you didn't

Don't worry. You had once chance, you'll have a thousand more. Go after girls more aggressively and meet a lot more of them, little failures like this won't bother you as much. For every time I've gotten laid there have been 3 or 4 chances I fucked up. Keep trying and your hook up count goes so high you don't care
>>
>>29288749
Then again, before this, I was playing some stupid question game with her, my friend, and some other sluts, and she said given the choice she would rather do my friend. She probably wasn't attracted to me in the first place...
>>29288802
I don't know how I could've "hooked up" anyway, there were people around and the teacher told us to go back
>>
>>29288759
that happened to me whit my oneitis...
>>
women are such sluts now if you don't fuck her the second you do something remotely romantic/coupley she'll move on
>>
File: 1464404133527.jpg (35 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1464404133527.jpg
35 KB, 480x640
>>29287626
You showed too much attachment too early, my friend. Every PUA would know this.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.