[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1465950444237.jpg (54 KB, 370x432) Image search: [Google]
1465950444237.jpg
54 KB, 370x432
Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Like how do I lure him into going shopping with me and my boyfriend while he carries my shopping bags and pay for the items while me and my boyfriend hold hands? Sometimes he doesn't come if he knows my boyfriend is gonna be there, so I should lure him. Any techniques?

Pic related. That's me and my boyfriend with my friendzoned pet serving as my back rest.
>>
>>29287617
Touch him on the shoulder every once in awhile. Works like a charm.
>>
>>29287617
You're not tricking anyone.

https://youtu.be/7p_uxE6_iKs

Watch this, you know bad women are just as common as bad men. We should be against bad people, not slander women.
>>
Could you try a little harder to b8 pls?
>>
this exact thread with this exact picture was on /b/ a few hours ago, it's a repost. Ignore it.
>>
ITT men pretending to be women
ITT sadists looking for the masochists
ITT sociopaths making idiots depressed
ITT I think I have mental health issues that pertain to some kind of mania
>>
You are taking proper precautions to make sure he's never getting a GF right? You can't be pushing too hard too fast if he is getting progress with other women.
>>
>>29287617
wow, if you think this is what girls are like in real life you need help
>>
File: 54789594132.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
54789594132.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>29287617

What you need to do is keep giving him positive reinforcement without advancing the relationship beyond that of friends. If he is orbiting you, it's obvious he finds you attractive. Use this to your advantage. Laugh whenever he makes a dumb joke. Say to him that you like guys with (insert a characteristic of his here). This will make him think you actually find him funny or attractive and will give him a false glimmer of hope that a relationship with you is still possible.

You can even extend this to minimal physical contact. Punch him on the arm or pat his back. Only stick to simple gestures that can be used to emasculate him, so no hugs or hand holding. For example, pat his head and say something along the lines of, "Aw, you're the best friend a girl could ever have." This may have the added effect of crushing his self-esteem which is also a plus.

Do this long enough and he will buy into the fantasy that he may have a chance with you. At that point maybe you can ask him into being a third wheel on one of your dates. Good luck.
>>
at least change the filename next time so people don't immediately know you got the picture off of 4chan
>>
>>29287617
I fucking hate you.
Holy shit, I need to re-evaluate some friendships
>>
>>29287930
Most girls threat at least one guy like that for a while at least once in their lives. This doesn't affect most people. But it affects robots. We're the ones autistic enough to get caught up in this over and over again.
>>
>be mildly beta
>be man enough to not let myself be a fucking cuck, though
>hate ultra-betas who allowed themselves to be cucked
>hate them to where I'm actually perfectly okay with them being cucked
>>
>>29288071
>For example, pat his head and say something along the lines of, "Aw, you're the best friend a girl could ever have.

>tfw i've seen this happen

she used to tell me she felt bad for him since he was an orphan. even as an ignorant beta, i thought it was strange that he kept hanging around for more.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.