[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone here kind of glad that they're a KHV? I mean,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 900x900
Is anyone here kind of glad that they're a KHV? I mean, what if you were bad at kissing or what if you had sex and you didn't know what to do? Honestly, I just feel like I'd rather live without it then be bad at it
>>
>>29287185
>what if you were bad at kissing or what if you had sex and you didn't know what to do?

Who gives a shit? If it's your first time you should only care about getting your nut off
>>
>>29287185
Whatever gets you through the day I guess
>>
youre right

original
>>
I'm also a KHV and I don't think your logic is sound, the way I look at life is that if you're bad at something then you're just at the first step of being kinda good at something. If you were awkward during sex or bad at kissing you could try again, as long as you don't have a terminal disease, and get better through practice or research.

I want to kiss and have sex one day because I know that it wouldn't be the end of my life if I fuck up and I'm getting lonelier every day and every day is a day closer to the point where being a virgin is a sexual and social death sentence..
>>
I am and I honestly don't care. I have so many other fucking problems in my life right now that are far more pressing and depressing.

For other people that are as well don't even give it a second thought. There are so many other bad things that could be happening instead. I would be thankful that it even warrants a spot in your daily thought process.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.