[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dad's in a drunken rage again. /r9k/ is my only escape tonight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Image103.jpg (111 KB, 1195x1067) Image search: [Google]
Image103.jpg
111 KB, 1195x1067
Dad's in a drunken rage again.
/r9k/ is my only escape tonight.
Anyone else got any "family problems"?
>>
>left my room for 4 minutes today to clean my piss bottle in the kitchen sink
>dad came out of his bedroom and tried to have a conversation about the weather
>nodded and went back to my room

i swear to god i can't take this anxiety anymore
>>
File: 1457999350687.png (41 KB, 393x400) Image search: [Google]
1457999350687.png
41 KB, 393x400
>tfw i am the "family problem"

why cant i be a normal functioning adult like my brother?
>>
> used to have panic attacks as teenager
> mom would threaten to slap me if I didn't stop
> was desperate to impress her
> failed
> watched her die in front of me suddenly
> mad at her for only giving me bad memories
> now I'm a workaholic wage Cuck trying to impress someone who no longer exists
>>
>most siblings/cousins/etc are drug addicts/high school dropouts
>i have yet to be tainted by this "impure" lifestyle & graduated
>every time i do something wrong someone compares me to one of my siblings, even for minor shit

>find knife
>"hey this thing is pretty cool"
>"who are you, nameofdruggiesibling now?"
>just because my brother happened to have an internet in knives too

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>29287382
interest* not internet
end me

also
>mom was severe alcoholic who kept trying to get me to drop out or dump me on my dad (who was also an alcoholic that hit the bars instead of coming home)
>vow to never consume alcohol
>gag and try to make myself throw up when a friend lets me taste their chili made with nonalcoholic beer
>refuse to eat fish made in (non-aloholic) beer batter
>refuse to eat at a bbq because the host made it with "jack daniel's bbq sauce"
>just because the word "beer" in it completely turns me off or it has some sort of association with alcohol
thanks mom
>>
>>29287179
>Brother is a massively bipolar unstable 23 year and a half manchild NEET that dropped out of middle school, smokes weed, and acts like a massive asshole to my single mother
>I have to listen to him act like a massive asshole to her over the littlest most pettiest of shit, and every single time I try to convince her to kick him out, she goes
>"He's my baby I can't"
>Constantly hearing about how he "wants to go and slit peoples throats" and wants to "torture and kill people with ducttape"
>Constantly hearing him go on rants about how his things are being touched and moved(he lives in the living room and my grandmother who owns the house wants his corner where he keeps his shit clean and tidy)
>tfw 18
>tfw no high school
>tfw cant study for GED because i cant get peace and quiet(he turns the TV on fucking constantly loud as shit while he plays xbox, which is usually always)
>tfw only had one job, but quit after 3 months from anxiety and depression, am now starting on anti depressants
Fuckin' hate him.
Hate his god damn guts. One day this fucking bitch will get what is coming to him. Oh wait, here:
>He gets a brand new phone and a month plan from my mother and he says he'll get a job with it(it has a GPS, and he has connection to get a job)
>It is now a month later, and he is bitching to her about how it needs to be paid for again
He's had numerous offers for jobs actually. He has very successful friends who want him to work with them, but he just doesn't fucking do it.
>"I don't want to get a job with people"
Well shitstain, life is full of people. Get used to it. Fucking faggot. Bitch boy manchild piece of shit.
>>
>>29287505
i enjoyed this rant
>>
>hear my mom and stepdad fuck everynight unless i have headphones
>tfw mommy cucc me
>>
>>29287505
Complaining about neets. Follow in your bros footsteps he's showing you the good life.
>>
>mom and brother came over yesterday
>mom is an alcoholic
>she was already tipsy when she walked in the door
>brought 7 beers for herself
>quickly got drunk and started yelling about cell phones
>made a mess cooking dinner
>got confused and didn't know where the bathroom was

It's getting harder and harder. She attempted suicide 4 years ago. I'm the one who found her. I posted about it here right after it happened.

I have a litany of family shit in my past.
>>
>>29287485
do you smoke weed?
>>
>>29287610
>mom constantly goes on tantrums and passive aggressive tirades
>it's clear she resents everyone in this family for shit that is entirely her fault
>one day she's taunting me about how I never play sports
>get up and hit her hard across the jaw
>silent
>wells up a little
>i hit her again

We don't live together anymore thankfully
>>
>>29287607
I don't have a problem with NEETs.

I have a problem with selfish assholes. Especially selfish assholes who are destructive to other human beings' lives and make everyone around them miserable, and that is what my brother is.

I would be perfectly and completely fine with him if he wasn't such a fucking ASSHOLE. I HATE hearing him act like a massive jerkoff to everyone in this damn house, but strangely, when my grandfather is around(he is still strong for his age), suddenly he's a perfect little angel.

Fucking... Like, he always blames everyone but his own God-damned self for the reasons he is the way he is.

>oh well i dont wanna get fucked over by society!!!
>oh the corporations mehhhh boo hoo
>i dont wanna get a job becus o da society!!!! :( boo hoo
Fucking fuck off.

I'd have MUCH more sympathy for him if he didn't make me want to kill him.

Shit, today he borrowed $20 from my mother who just got her child support so he could go fucking pay his friend back for borrowing weed from him. It's like he's fucking 12. It is literally like he is 12 years old.
>>
File: 1464504734943.jpg (68 KB, 277x372) Image search: [Google]
1464504734943.jpg
68 KB, 277x372
>>29287485
>He's had numerous offers for jobs actually. He has very successful friends who want him to work with them, but he just doesn't fucking do it.
The one job offer I've gotten from a friend won't be available for ten fucking years. I'd kill for a real goddamn job. I hope your brother dies of a heart attack.
>>
My mother is a depressed alcoholic and my dad was a passive, lazy, negligent bastard right up to the day he died. I grew up in a loveless household and to this day I cannot form real, honest relationships with people. Some fun memories:

>My dad punching my mom in the stomach while my brother and I d5at next to her on the couch. We were 6-7 years old
>My mom calling us all wothless pathetic "Marys" and threatening to walk out almost every night
>Dad calling me at the gym because he couldn't find her and when I got home she was outside cutting her wrists
>No vacation, no family dinners
>My dad constantly making fun of my mom for wanting to try to cremate one of our cats in the barbecue
>Being forced to play Monopoly all night with my drunk mother and her cousin
>My mom having literally no idea how to comfort me while dad was dying
>>
>>29287179
I never knew Wojak was so shredded. Hubba hubba.
>>
>>29287767
You punched your mother in the face twice for making fun of you?
>>
>>29287775
>My dad constantly making fun of my mom for wanting to try to cremate one of our cats in the barbecue
Lol nice
>>
>>29287672
no
one of my druggie siblings abused me so i'm stuck in that "i'll never be like them!!" phase which includes weed and other shit
>>
>>29287769

you and your family seem rather outspoken about each other. do prefer that to a family that keeps everything bottled up and is afraid of ever judging each other, so they just go about their shitty ways?
>>
Another rant from dead mom anon

> she was always sick/ in constant pain
> whenever I would argue or fight with sibling she would get upset and tell us that we were the only thing keeping her alive
> told us she would have killed herself to be rid of pain if she didn't have us
> felt guilty and tried to do everything she wanted
> wasn't allowed to go to friends houses as a kid because she was afraid I would talk bad about her to them
> one night she lost her temper and beat me until I told her I hated her. She felt bad and apologized
> when people asked about bruises I lied and told them I fell
> kids in school bullied me for having black eyes and messy hair (mom would cut it badly and apologize )
> grew up to have terrible social anxiety because she would tell me that I was weird
> last year she died in front of me because she refused to call the doctor when she might have been saved earlier
> still remember her turning blue in front of me
> now know how a dead person's eyes look different

I'm angry at her for basically taking my childhood from me and causing me to be angry with her. But I still remember the good times.

> for my eighteenth birthday she bought me anime crap to suprised me because she knew I liked it
> on the rare moment I achieved something she was proud
>>
>>29287818
She was wasted but even I knew she was being a retard
>>
>>29287795
Yeah. She used to violently beat me up until high school so it felt good to get back at her.
>>
>>29287772
Here's a list of jobs he has been offered.
>AT&T
>Salary: 30k a year
His friend is one of the most badass people I've ever met. He works in AT&T as a higher up, makes like $100,000k a year, has $600,000k saved up in a bank account, is a very successful poker player and better, and to top it all off...

HES FUCKING 22. A YEAR YOUNGER THAN MY BROTHER. THE FUCK!?

>Construction Driver
>Salary: 26k a year
I don't know the exact job title or whatever, but it requires no GED, and he starts immediately. LITERALLY THE ONLY THING YOU DO IN THIS JOB IS DRIVE AROUND AND SURVEY CONSTRUCTION SITES.

You know what? You know what he said about this fucking job?
>i would be nervous about going so far out in the company truck without knowing the area
Holy fuck. Could you come up with any more retarded excuses for this?

>Forklift operator
>22k a year
One of his friends, who is in the military and is one strong motherfucker, works in a garage on a forklift. All you do all day is just drive around in a forklift picking crates up and moving them. That's it...

He never even said anything about not wanting this job.

Like, seriously.
THIS FUCKER HAS HAD AMPLE OPPORTUNITIES to FUCKING WORK and MAKE MONEY for himself, but he just doesn't fucking do it!

And he has offers in jobs that AREN'T FUCKING STUPID AND GARBAGE! Like... It baffles me to no fucking end how he would not accept the construction driver one especially.

That sounds amazing to me. Drive around all day listening to fucking music and writing shit down. That sounds perfect. What the fuck is the problem!?
>>
>>29287856
Oh, well I guess it's acceptable then.
>>
>>29287876

bro you cannot live off 22k a year
>>
>>29287918
youd be surprised, 2 roommates and beans worked for me
>>
>>29287918
The point isn't LIVING off 22k a year. My mother has said repeatedly he can stay as long as he likes with a job. The point is him being a fucking entitled mooching asshole that contributes nothing at all to the house or anyone for that matter. He's just a big fucking waste of space and emotional energy.
>>
My dad's a bipolar alcoholic and whenever my mother would say she wanted to divorce him he'd threaten suicide or say he would kill all of us, so they've been together for years and are also too poor to afford living without each other. He was especially terrible to my older sibling but they moved out as soon as they were able to.

I thought things would get better once I started going to college but they didn't, and of course I was commuting to school so I'd have to deal with shit like getting locked out of the house at night during the winter, finding out the keyboard and mouse were removed from the computer or getting phone calls from my mother to pick her up at my grandmother's because my father locked her out.

Now I still live with them but I dropped out of school and just work retail. My boss knows about how shitty my family is so most of the time they schedule me to close the shop and I can be at home when they're not around. There are also a pair of new neighbors that my father got into a fight with (called the guy's gf a dumb whore to her face or something when he was drunk), so it seems like they hate my parents now too.
>>
>>29287918
You definitely fucking can. Are you kidding? Especially if you get a roommate, you can live like a king. Blacklight, minifridge, you name it.
>>
File: ryo-hazuki.jpg (53 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
ryo-hazuki.jpg
53 KB, 512x384
>>29287876
>Forklift Operator

Do you know anything about Chinese people?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.