[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mom is a genius university professor >Dad is dumb as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1444182585110.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1444182585110.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>Mom is a genius university professor
>Dad is dumb as fuck

>End up with average intelligence
>>
>>29287175
intelligence isn't inherited, go back to school and study faggot
>>
>mother was from a low income family where my grandfather and grandmother were just farmer's children with high school degrees
>she worked and became the first in her family to get a college degree and her master's

>father is similar story
>lived on the streets from the age of 15 because his dad kicked him out
>made it through high school and worked his ass off for the rest of his life because he knew what it was to be homeless
>makes good money working hard

>me
>given everything
>underachieving and unmotivated
>21, still living with parents and going to graduate 2-3 years late

Why did I do this to myself
>>
>>29287445
oh but it is!

ORREJAANO
>>
>>29287175
Wouldn't this be motivating to know that your dad was able to find a woman better than him? It means you might have a chance
>>
>>29287445
It is to a pretty good extent.

Well, cognitive ability is. Obviously it can't hurt to exercise your brain regularly, regardless of IQ
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.