[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soft girls are objectively the best. If you disagree you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Soft girls are objectively the best. If you disagree you are a low test beta faggot
>>
I agree op
I want a chubby gf with big tits, and a big booty, and a nice chubby belly i can put my head on.
Soft girls are the best.
Tfw no chubby soft nerdy weeb nympho girl to stay in and have sex with all the time when not watching shows or playing vidya
>>
File: 871.gif (51 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
871.gif
51 KB, 500x254
>>29287158
soft = fat
fat = unhealthy
fat = white trash
fat = poor
fat = lazy
fat = undignified

yeah, you should probably kill yourself.
>>
>like fat girls
>have a small dick

What a conundrum life is.
>>
CUTE

A bit less fat would be great. Chubby is best.
>>
>>29287272
not all chubby girls are soft either, some drunk chubby girl made me touch her stomach and it felt lumpy and weird and her skin felt rough.
i felt a thin girls stomach (average-thin, not stick) and her skin was smooth and she had a little stomach squish that was soft but you couldnt see it so it was a nice surprise.
>>
>>29287272
arent you glad that you have less competition for the girls you think are goodlooking?
>>
>>29287272
I dont really disagree with you on any of those things, but my dick is in charge and says fat is the way to go.
not fat like >>29287323
but the good kind. some fat girls are gross but the hot kind of curvy chubby girl is perfect.
>>
>>29287158
Thin girls are made for modeling and thick girls are made for cuddlin'
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.