[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convo from last night with oneitis I haven't spoken to for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 640x1040) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 640x1040
Convo from last night with oneitis I haven't spoken to for two years. Please hold me, guys.
>>
>>29287133
JUST BEE URSELF

a s w d a s 123
>>
>>29287133
dont fall for that unless you are a masochist. all bullshit.
>>
she knew she was your oneitis dude.
She's feeling down in the dumps and needs an ego boost.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqNRWOU9t0E
>>
>>29287266
I'm tempted to believe this. Why else bring it up now? Unless she's single and wants to mingle.
>>
>>29287339
Just literally ask her if she wants to go out. No harm done.
>>
>>29287133
She's been pumped and dumped so many times between then and now she's looking to fall back on something familiar to make her feel better about herself.

That being said, go for it if you want to, just go in very skeptical until proven otherwise. And then keep being skeptical for a while.
>>
>>29287339
>Why else bring it up now?

He already told you, because she's down in the dumps and wants attention. She knows you're still wrapped around her finger and will give her the attention she craves. She has no intention of dating you. Jesus, are you blind???
>>
>>29287133
right here op, i got this

>hmm too bad you dont have a crush on me now. bye
>>
>>29287466
OP here, that was not my comment. Anyway, I forgot to mention that we now live hundreds of miles apart so nothing will happen. I'm generally skeptical about this shit too but from how she acted around me I'm not convinced that she's full of shit. Totally could be, though.
>>
If she's good looking, it's crazy bullshit with 0 motivation. If she's ugly, she may be sincere and or actually trying to date you.

There is no other answer unless, only a naive virgin would believe otherwise
>>
>>29287680
As a non-virgin I can tell you that especially considering her distance, there's no reason to assume that it's "crazy bullshit".
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.