[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy, why does mommy have to sleep in cage, tied up, at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: scared-girl-rosemary.png (37 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
scared-girl-rosemary.png
37 KB, 1000x667
>Daddy, why does mommy have to sleep in cage, tied up, at night while you and I have our own beds upstairs? She said this wasn't normal before The Beta Uprising.
>>
Don't worry sweetheart. You're the new Mummy of the household now. You'll be sleeping with me from now on.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 187x240) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 187x240
>>29287117
KESS OMMAK!

WHO SAID YOU COULD LEAVE YOUR CAGE, LET ALONE DISRESPECT ME IN MY HOME?!
>>
>>29287117
*slap her*
Don't call her mommy, call her ROASTIE!
>>
"Now, what did we say about speaking without being spoken to?"
*unzips fly*
>>
File: 1397491446026.jpg (52 KB, 625x920) Image search: [Google]
1397491446026.jpg
52 KB, 625x920
>>29287117

Well honey, a long time ago men had special privileges that women didn't, and responsibilities and obligations came with those powers. As long as they fulfilled those obligations and were responsible, they had those privileges.

Women had their own unique responsibilities and obligations too, and if they fulfilled them, they got special girls-only privileges from men. Men would support them in a world where a woman couldn't support herself because so much work outside the home was too dangerous for women to do, because women are the ones who have babies, so we can't have them doing those things. Men would marry them and stay with them to raise babies, instead of leaving them pregnant, which is what we used to do before marriage.

This is part of how comfortable, safe societies are made.

But then men made a mistake and gave women powers that only men had before, but without the same responsibility and obligations. They also let the women keep their special girls-only-privileges, but without the responsibilities and obligations.

So women got all the privileges of being men and privileges of being women without the responsibilities of either. They also got men's money from the Government for free, instead of directly from men in the context of a mutually reciprocal relationship.

After some time, most women stopped being nice and loving to men...because there was no reason for them to be. They also made up lies saying men's lives have been easier than women's, when the truth is historically both were shit, and the men usually had it somewhat worse.

But men were still told to keep being responsible like in old times, and after a while we stopped caring about women. We stopped marrying them, stopped staying around to take care of the babies, stopped protecting them.

Then people, mostly girls, voted to bring in millions of Muslims, the most "misogynistic" people on Earth, into our nations, and they made everything right again.

Kind of ironic!
>>
File: 1363747163375.gif (744 KB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
1363747163375.gif
744 KB, 260x146
original bumpity bump
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 384x384
>>29287117
I wonder if any robot has ever actually kidnapped a loli and is currently keeping her in his basement, if pic related managed to do it for 18 years without being caught it can't be that difficult
>>
>>29287117

I got nuthin
>>
>>29289034
Apparently it's an open secret that some people on 2ch.ru have slaves
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.