[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think tomorrow will be better? Today's just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1459459673937.jpg (6 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1459459673937.jpg
6 KB, 250x200
Do you guys think tomorrow will be better?
Today's just been a terrible day.
>>
What happened op?
Bloxhhj yr dfggnjg
>>
>>29287110
Nothing out of the ordinary. I just could not sleep, I ate too much and feel fat, now I can't stop sweating, and I'm very nervous about an upcoming trip I have to take with my family because I'll have to go swimming shirtless on one of the days.

I just feel exhausted, a dull mental pain, and I can't stop sweating. I would shower but that means getting naked for the second time today (already showered this morning) and that really bums me out.

So nothing extraordinary. It's just been a tough day.
I know I know I'm a bitch.
>>
>>29287152
>swimming shirtless
I know the pain you feel.

That's why I wear a swimming shirt thingee. Also keeps me warmer when swimming.
>>
>>29287187
I'm glad it's not me.
I would but that would still accentuate my manboobs. I'm not even that big anymore. Hate my giant tits though.
>>
Tomorrows another day.

I get a bad day once a week so im due for one soon.

chin up fag
>>
>>29287187
>>29287204
*glad it's not just me sorry, didn't mean to sound like a bully.
>>
if I don't spend the day mostly sleeping and having dreams about having a gf then it will be a lot better of a day
>>
>>29287213
You're right anon. It will be better tomorrow. I hope you don't have a bad day soon. Thank you.
>>29287246
Sleeping and dreaming of a gf doesn't sound so bad.
>>
>>29287260
it's nice until you wake up and then realize you have no friends and the depression kicks in
>>
>>29287287
I'm sorry to hear it anon. I hope things get better for you tomorrow, friend.
>>
when i was out for a walk, a guy i went to high school with stopped his car. we had an hour-ish long chat. it was pleasant overall. it kind of blew me away that he remembered me after ~12 years, especially as we never even said "hi" to each other in high school (he was an average normie, i was a painfully shy robot).

the chat itself was nice. we talked a bit about what we were doing, people we graduated high school with, etc.

still, it made me realize that i'm lagging far behind my peer group. i'm 29, live at home, still work in retail. most people in my graduating class have careers (blue collar stuff typically, but also nurses/lawyers/etc.), a family, and are at least renting a place.

i know i shouldn't compare my life to others, but it made me wonder what the hell i'm doing with my life, why i have no ambition, etc.

at least i had the day off, so i otherwise spent the day gaming. now i'm drinking, shitposting, and playing my 3ds. i have to work tomorrow, so that kind of sucks
>>
File: 1465765684121.jpg (7 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
1465765684121.jpg
7 KB, 257x196
I hope all you anons have good days tomorrow.
>>
>>29287399
Well your day doesn't sound too bad spare the comparing yourselves to others.
You still have plenty of time if there are things you do want to accomplish anon. You should start pursuing them though, for sure.
>>29287400
Thank you sweet puppet

Sorry I didn't respond for so long. I was sick in the bathroom. This day just keeps getting worse.
>>
>>29287072
I dont know
sometimes I just dont think I can keep going on
>>
File: 025673217899.jpg (48 KB, 225x349) Image search: [Google]
025673217899.jpg
48 KB, 225x349
>>29287072
Getting closer to death everyday while I had went through hardship for years. Of course it is not going to be better.

But life is still a fight that i tend to win so I continue everyday. If I survived this life, then I will succeed by any mean necessary. Every failure make me angrier and even more depressed but I still continue in hope to see my efforts being rewarded.

The main reason so, is to prove wrong to the one who used to take me for granted and bullied me all those years. So I can finally say that I did it. That's why, I don't consider failure as an option but trying even more to strive and finally have peace until the final day of this life.

The more I fail, The more motivated I get.
>>
tomorrow doesn't exist op, neither does yesterday
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.