[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this e3 a joke? It seemed like everything that you'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1465851529612.gif (1000 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1465851529612.gif
1000 KB, 245x245
Was this e3 a joke? It seemed like everything that you'd joke about happening happened
>Skyrim "remaster"
>Crash in Skylanders
>Watch Dogs 2 parodying Trump
>Kratos is a dad
>A game called fucking DETROIT

Not to mention the heavy emphasis on VR. What the fuck.
>>
>>29287020
>skyrim remaster

day one
>>
>>29287020

The only thing, the ONLY thing I was looking forward to was more info on ME: Andromeda. And we got about 15 seconds of gameplay.
Granted we did find out some shit, but pretty lackluster.

I agree with you though op, this year has been fucking pathetic save for about 4 games
>>
>>29287020
>New Call of Doody actually looks really cool
What the fuck? Are we living in bizarro world?
>>
i haven't been hype for an E3 in 10 years or more. each one has been shittier than the last, it seems

tips fedora
>>
>>29287020
>skyrim remaster
heres a link comparing the remaster to maxed pc settings apparently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNQUntgLCLw
idk why they chose to remaster skyrim, considering it was fucking trash. also i'm not watching e3 so if they said why they chose to do it sorry
>>
>>29287020
breath of the wild hype tho
I might buy an NX just for it
>>
I feel like that's just the state of video games now. There are like 6 major releases per year and those are dogshit games like cod and asscreed.

You get a couple of good games like DAO in the mix but now it's like you have to wait 5 or so years to see a game that good mixed in with a flood of bad indie games and a few rushed shitty casual AAAs.
>>
>>29287121
You can polish a turd very well, anon.

It's still absolutely batshit retarded when you realize what the CoD franchise was supposed to be about.
>>
>>29287172
it was genuinely captivating. I just hope they don't fuck it up with gimmicky shit.
>>
>>29287172
>zelda nx actually ends up looking good
man this really was the bizarro e3
>>
didn't watch e3, not into games anymore, but i will be playing the mass effect game. i haven't been excited to play a game in like 5+ years, so that kind of says something
>>
>>29287144
>skyrim is trash

ebin memez dude hehe
>>
It's always been trash, anon. You're just outgrowing video games.
>>
>>29287261
all bethesda games are trash, not just skyrim

i really don't understand why people play their games, they are giant pieces of fucking garbage
>>
>>29287261
there's no depth to the game, the story was terrible, and the setting was garbage and boring. its not memes it actually wasnt a good game
>>
>>29287144

>Literally looks more like oblivion now.

Might actually be worth buying then.
>>
for honor
forza horizon 3
final fantasy xv
gran turismo
the surge
pyre
horizon
badlands
titanfall 2
cliff blezinsky fps
battlefield 1
cod space opera animu
that ballarina artsy game
resident evil PT
killing floor finishing
watch dogs 2
and more.
dishonor 2
raped prey 2
..all seemed good.
>>
>>29287375
V AMPYR

and i still havent seen half the PC gaming show.
>>
Video games are going the way of Hollywood; Rehashed, revived shit from the golden/silver age with some gems in between.
>>
e3 is for investors to watch and celebrate, not for people who actually play games

its funny to watch how lame it can turn out though
>>
just here to collect some (you)'s

dont mind me
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.