[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you guys so mean? Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1449992194678.jpg (9 KB, 319x236) Image search: [Google]
1449992194678.jpg
9 KB, 319x236
Why are you guys so mean? Why?
>>
why does she always look so greasy, take a shower bitch
>>
i miss mystery. all these underage attention whores like eliza are annoying, at least mystery was entertainingly disturbed
>>
>>29286860
Maybe she's always drunk?
>>
>>29286827
is that eggman

kek oroginal
>>
Is she the whore who wanted to fuck eggy?
>>
>>29286892
imagine their egg babies hatching. it would have been beautiful.
>>
File: 1454165979245.jpg (131 KB, 643x428) Image search: [Google]
1454165979245.jpg
131 KB, 643x428
>>29286891
yes, that is eggman in his final form
>>
>>29286874
thisthisthis please come back mystery
>>
What was the thing that made her leave? Was it that one thread where someone posted her flickin the bean? Or were those videos already floating around prior to that?
>>
>>29287301
she got banned like 3 months before that guy posted all that stuff

she definitely still lurks, she replied to one of my posts about 2 months ago, and it was clearly her, she has a distinct way of writing
>>
>>29287301
her leaked nudes and videos

The thing is that mystery did those for literally Chad, like the ultimate Chad

And for that she must be punished
>>
>dumb slut with FAS
glad she's gone
>>
I used to talk to her on skype. I kind of miss her sometimes and want to message her, but I was pretty harsh in calling her out on being a self centered sack of shit.

Also, 4cuck is mean. More than when I first came here in 2008 and more than times as recent as like....2012-2013. What happened to this place? The normie invasion due to mainstream exposure, trying to be edgy and shit?
>>
>>29287438
Maybe just say hi and ask how she is. Don't apologize again unless she indicates that you should. Then go from there. She could be lonely and want someone to talk to.
>>
>>29287495
IDK, bro, she removed me after I said some mean things to her, plus, it was pretty true that she was selfish, though maybe she improved a bit on that area. I just hope she's doing well tbhee.
>>
>>29287762
I totally get that man. Just thought I'd encourage you since it was on your mind.
>>
>>29288017
Thanks bro. Honestly, I might message her someday with no expectations, but I'm still a bit reluctant for some reason and she might not gaf anyway.
>>
>>29287301
The fact that you guys are fucking assholes who idolize narcissistic Staceys (who treat other people like shit and steal, lie, fuck niggers) then turn around and bully an ugly woman with mental problems just because she's ugly.

Funny how 100% of /r9k/'s waifus are literal whores who fuck everyone that moves indiscriminant of race, relationship status, etc. but it's okay because they're "attractive" - but the second an UGLY girl gets into an online relationship with someone who she doesn't even know looks like - you bully her viscously and hope she kills herself>>29287301
>>
>>29288078
hi mystery

most people calling you ugly would literally lick your asshole given the chance
>>
>>29288112
I have two eyes and I can see. If she was attractive she wouldn't have this shit done to her six months after she stopped posting. People would respect her enough to not want to "destroy" her whatever that means.

But no, someone was born with a birth defect and not a 10/10 Stacey. Better drive them to suicide, right? Fuck women who don't look like 10/10 13 year old supermodels - robot logic.
>>
>>29288341
mystery pls let me lick your butthole
>>
>>29288078
Not all of us would do that. Probably just the ones that REEEEE when they see a woman on their 4chan.
>>
>>29288078
Damn you got all that from that little post I made?

You're an idiot man, I actually think she's attractive in an unconventional way.
>>
>>29288341

that is the way of the chans.
>>
>>29288500
You asked what made her leave. It's not to do with your post. It's this board being overrun by normie Stacey worshippers.
>>
>>29288500
She's quite attractive in a conventional way, and looks rather elegant in her recent facebook pic. I'm not posting it though.
>>
>>29288541
>facebook pic

you can't just fucking leave us hanging bro, that is some grimey shit
>>
File: 1450138017893.png (2 MB, 1918x1192) Image search: [Google]
1450138017893.png
2 MB, 1918x1192
>>29288571
Sorry, bro. Even though I don't talk to her anymore, I do have some honor. But here's a pic that circulates every so often, and captures some of her elegance in the car selfie.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.