[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I cried for the first time since April 15, 2015.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1390182405923.png (27 KB, 620x743) Image search: [Google]
1390182405923.png
27 KB, 620x743
Today I cried for the first time since April 15, 2015.
>>
What happened, anon?
Do you want company?
>>
Last time I cried, I was 13.
I'm 29 now.
>>
>>29286514
Today, I cried for the first time since yesterday.
>>
>>29286514
what happened then and what happened today?
>>
>>29286538
>>29286573
I just had a very sad dream, I woke up 1 million years from now to find out that everything was gone. I basically woke up in tears.
Yesterday I spend my day drinking and taking pills and that didn't help.
I'm wasting my life and even my subconscious realized it.
>>
I haven't cried in over a year since before 3 days ago.

It wasn't even me sitting around sulking, I was watching the 4th season finale of Boardwalk Empire and Richard Harrow a robot tier character dies. The cinematography of how it was made, just made me ball my eyes out. All he wanted was to be surrounded by loved ones and live a good life. I want that, and I don't have that and the sad truth is that we all die alone. Every man goes through death on his own.
>>
>>29286590
Would me sending you a link to a story kinda like that make ou feel better or worse? It'll take me a bit to find but I'll get it
>>
>>29286637
Send it bro.
>>
>>29286673
http://www.burningbuilding.com/Jerry.htm
It's about a guy who is immortal and his life falls away in tatters. I have another sad one gimme a sec.
http://www.burningbuilding.com/KELLY.htm

The whole blog is littered with treasures.
>>
How was it?

I don't know why, but for like the last 6 months or so, ive started to tear up easily to sad or really heartwarming scenes in movies. I feel more human, but also more like a crybaby.
>>
>>29286740
Thanks, I'm going to read them now.

>>29286765
Liberating, in a way. But I felt miserable and hopeless.
>>
>>29286846
Tell me what you think, the part about sitting in a chair til it rotted and becoming the only thing that existed has always stuck with me
>>
File: 1389997305652.jpg (107 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1389997305652.jpg
107 KB, 500x334
>>29287043
That was painful to read because my own chair is consumed from years and years of sitting on it. And the funniest (saddest) thing is that I had to change 4 chairs in the past 7 years for this exact reason.
>>
>>29287114
Tht sucks dude,
Did u like the story tho?
Or at least did it help or no
>>
>>29287276
It was a nice story. Short, simply but well written.
>>
Taxes make me cry too bro
>>
My birthday, OP.

Stay safe and stay positive.
>>
>>29288175
Happy birthday, anon.

Nobody said that to me the last time.

I hope you have a nice day.
>>
Do you all want medals or something? Last time I cried was 4 hours ago. Where's my medal.
>>
Almost cried Monday for the first time since early summer of 2010. I was on vacation all last week, and I came home Monday. Walked into the house and there was a note on the door from my mom saying our dog had died while I was away. The house feels so empty now.
>>
>>29289356
Haha no lad I meant that April 15th is my birthday, but thanks anyway.

And you too buddy, get some sleep.
>>
>>29289518
I just woke up and I'm on drugs.
And I've had sad dreams/nightmares tonight, the last thing I want is another lucid dream.
>>
File: crying cute anime girl bed.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
crying cute anime girl bed.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>29286514
Today I cried for the first time since June 13, 2016
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.