[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were turned into a girl, would you fuck sexy chads or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
If you were turned into a girl, would you fuck sexy chads or robots?

Remember most robots will supposedly reject you after you stop being a virgin.
>>
File: 1389615607885.gif (239 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1389615607885.gif
239 KB, 480x270
>>29286441
>If you were turned into a girl

I want to be a cute housewife and mom like in my cartoons.
So I would marry the childhood friend option that's sweet, caring and dependable instead.

Screw Chad and robots. Like seriously.
>>
>>29286583
This. I would pick a guy I would have been friends with as a guy anyway. Its uncomfortable to think about now but once your brain is being pumped full of estrogen it won't matter as much.
>>
You would all jump on Chad dick so fast don't lie
>>
>>29286441
Hell no. None of those. Compared to my options now, I could fuck so many women. I'd be drowning in pussy if I were a pretty girl.
>>
>>29286441
>If you were turned into a girl
I would become a lesbian. Sex between two women's must be awesome
>>
>>29286713
Pain and misery build character. We don't have the opportunities that Staceys and Chads have, but I don't think it's that far fetched to think that we would be behaving differently given what we have been going through.
>>
i would sacrifice my vagina to the greater good and rid r9k of virginity

it probably wouldn't ruin my vagina either, robots don't have big dicks. tBh i wouldn't allow anything over 7 inches anywhere near me. larger dick robots can FUCK OFF
>>
>>29286441
i wouldn't be a straight and id stay single and virgin as long as possible until i get raped but as long as i don't i'd just twitch whore vidya and breasts for money but i'd be a hikki neet and post butthole sharpies for robots

i'd want to be like 10 though as a starting point so i can mold myself how i want to be
>>
I head to the nearest sailors bar, rip off my clothes and let every man in the room have his way with me. Women supposedly don't suffer a refractory period after orgasming, so their bodies were specifically designed to derive the most satisfaction from gangbangs.

As for robots and Chads, I don't think I'd discriminate. A cock is a cock. For the fun of it though, I'd probably cuck one of my Chad boyfriends and make him watch as a group of robots violate my body in whatever way they see fit.
>>
File: tumblr_o3fpkqGFQH1st9boro1_250.gif (1 MB, 219x156) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3fpkqGFQH1st9boro1_250.gif
1 MB, 219x156
i'd be a femdom and seduce vulnerable robots then tie them up and tickle torture them desu
>>
>>29287130
>implying I'm ticklish

Most unlucky for you :^)
>>
File: 1465781814469.jpg (9 KB, 208x249) Image search: [Google]
1465781814469.jpg
9 KB, 208x249
>ywn be a qt woman that can fuck guys and girls without most of society giving a damn
>>
>>29287341
nowhere at all? fcuk u
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.