[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would You Robots Wife Your Oneitis If She Had Kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1457372113516.jpg (463 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1457372113516.jpg
463 KB, 1280x960
say your personal 10/10 wanted nothing more than to be with you and suck your balls whenever you wanted. But she has a kid/kids from another relationship? Would you do it?
>>
my oneitis is a milf and her kids are over 18 and fully independent so I probably would
>>
is she a true 10/10?

absolutely
>>
so you're saying my oneitis is with me and is very easy going and caring... but has kids? is the catch that the kids are nightmares?
>>
Marry? No. I love her but I don't trust her.
>>
>>29286423
Daddy always told me never raise the kid of another man
Never marry a woman who have kids that aren't yours.
Daddy was dumb so yeah I would but I wouldn't give a shit about her kids
>>
>>29286457
>>29286478
>>29286492
>>29286516
wow r9k sure is dead, we even have cuck apologists posting here now
>>
>>29286423
I wouldn't care as long as I get to impregnate her some more.

If she is done having kids then no thank you
>>
>>29286492
No, the catch is that the neo-nazis on /pol/ will call you a cuck.
>>
File: cucked.gif (2 MB, 301x219) Image search: [Google]
cucked.gif
2 MB, 301x219
So I can get my balls sucked by a 10/10 but I would always get reminded how much of a cuck I am? I am a cuck now but I don't have a 10/10 easy choice m8
>>
>>29286423

I don't have a oneitis, even if I did the answer would be obviously not.
>>
kek. This thread...

desu I wouldn't really mind if the kids weren't mine. If they're old already they would never see me as their father, which would suck. But I don't really care about my shitty genes.

But the thing is, it's rarely a good idea to do that for other reasons. Single mothers often make the absolute worst girlfriends/wives. Most of them chose to be single. Many of them are horrible mothers. Many of them will never respect you for what you're doing. There's a pattern with them...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.