[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Devil Child at summer camp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 20 blade.jpg (10 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
20 blade.jpg
10 KB, 600x400
Last year I was doing a three day counselor stand in at the end of a leadership course and I got to take care of 11 kids. Here is the story of 'Randal'

> Be me, run out of blades for razor. Want to shave.
> Desperate so use a scalpel from my first aid kit. Pic related.
> Afterwards dry off blade and put it in deck of cards so noone finds it or cuts themselves.
> I don't play cards so there was no chance of anything happening.
> See Randal after dinner in the dining hall later.
> Hes smirking like a fuck
> Hey Anon, guess what we found?
> No idea lol idfc
> "We found a knife"
> Lol I bet you did
> "It was in a deck of cards"
> Oh fuck.jpeg
> "Dude gimme the knife now"
> "I can't Anon"
> Whythefucknot
> "Its in an orange"
> You fucking what
> "We hid it in an orange so that it could be a secret"
> Well tell me where this magic fucking orange is.
> "With the other oranges. We had to hide it"
> SHOW ME NOW
> The camp has a huge bowl of oranges in the dining hall, probably like 50 to 100 oranges.
> Fuckme.jpeg
> I have to go and take all the oranges.
> Like three people took oranges while we were standing there.
> Took oranges into woods and start throwing them at a tree.
> Eventually find blade, but theres a huge pile of smashed oranges.
> Get rid of blade.
> Go back to cabin.
> Co counselor comes back a few minutes later.
> "Man I just had to clean up a huge mess. Someone took a bunch of oranges and smashed them in the woods."
> He's pretty mad
> Blame Randal
> mfw
>>
File: 1452150098529.jpg (4 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1452150098529.jpg
4 KB, 225x224
>>29286397
I laughed.
But why the fuck would anyone ever want to shave badly enough that they'd use an improvised razor?
>>
>>29287385
Fine I lied, I had to cut my dick off ASAP. It got hard when I saw a girl and Jesus said it had to go.
>>
>>29287423
Christ-fag here.

You did good OP, where you once had a dick you now have the holy love of the Lord Jesus. Your sacrafice will send your dickless body to heaven where you'll be able to love Jesus in a totally straight and no-homo way.
>>
>>29287385

OP probably has really shitty beard genetics show whenever a few pubes start to sprout he has to shave them or else he look ridiculous.
>>
>>29287493
>>29287385
what a gay part of the story to get catty about. >>>/cgl/ is that way ladies
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.