[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh god guys, I really fucked up this time. I really screwed this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o1h8daCKSf1uvq3s5o1_500.png (52 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1h8daCKSf1uvq3s5o1_500.png
52 KB, 500x313
Oh god guys, I really fucked up this time. I really screwed this up.

>new job flies me across the country to attend a training session
>in class with ~50 other people
>meet a few, manage to hold in my spaghetti and feel pretty good about it
>time to go back to the hotel for the day
>several people are staying at the same hotel as me
>they ask me to call the hotel and arrange a shuttle to pick us up
>I'm deathly afraid of talking on the phone
>just poke my screen a few times and pretend to talk to someone, then say thanks and pretend to hang up
>crisis averted
>we go outside to wait for the shuttle
>taking a really long time
>too long, the hotel isn't that far
>the normies start questioning me about what the hotel people said to me
>I'm panicking hard, can't think of anything
>eventually confess that I never called them, I only pretended
>they're fucking livid, start screaming at me
>they can't even understand why I would do it, they're just so mad at me for wasting their time
>I can barely hold in my tears, I think they noticed
>they call for the shuttle themselves, haven't spoken to me since

How am I supposed to face these people tomorrow?
>>
>>29286244
why didn't you just fucking call them

they have every right to be livid
>>
File: reallytho.png (118 KB, 248x188) Image search: [Google]
reallytho.png
118 KB, 248x188
>>29286244
why aren't you coloring with colored pencils atm?
It's real fun
>>
>>29286261
Talking on the phone is too stressful, I can't handle it
>>
I would have tried to get them to walk or something if it really wasn't that far. "I'm not calling the shuttle if I'm gonna walk." Shuttle comes, "lol nevermind I'm tired" and get on the shuttle
>>
>>29286374
It's too far to walk, but not far by car
>>
>>29286268
Is this supposed to be an insult?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.