[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Graffiti storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 2000px-Flag_Schutzstaffel.svg.png (49 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_Schutzstaffel.svg.png
49 KB, 2000x1333
Storytime for y'all halfies.

> Be me, beta 17M
> Friend asks if I wanna come with him and do some graffiti.
> Nothing else to do, plus my friend is good at art so it can't go too badly.
> I say sure.
> Meet with him and other dude that night, they've been out for hours when I get there, and they've used most of their paint.
> Still down though, follow them to some wall they scouted out behind some apartment, but its still really visible.
> Shaking cans, ready af.
> After they tag it up for a bit, they ask what I think they should do next.
> "Idk dude how about the brazzers logo or something"
> They're like "We don't have enough paint. Lets just do the two yellow Zs in the black box. People will understand what its supposed to be."
> Say ok and let them do it all since I suck at art.
> Mess around with the flashlight for a bit and come back once they're done.
> "Well anon what do you think?"
> Theyre smiling, completely oblivious.
> Its hitler's SS emblem, with two yellowy white tinted thunderbolts (see pic for reference).
> WTF
> I tell them.
> They tell me not to worry and say that people will understand.
> We write 'bra' and 'ers' on each side for a bit of redemption, but with minimal paint left, you can't really see anything but the thunderbolt box.
> We leave it there.
> yeah
>>
>>29285999
shit fucking story anon. please never post again you fag.
>>
>>29286049
Quit fucking up my board, you nigger.
>>
>>29285999
Literally the worst thread I've ever seen.
>>
>>29285999
This is some rogue AI right? Getting some major Uncanny Valley vibes
>>
>>29285999
>tfw 35 and still paint
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 346x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 346x387
>Be me beta 17M
You're still 17 aren't you?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 640x426
>tfw you're so lonely that you need to make up stories inspired by the SS logo
>>
I for one really enjoyed your story, OP, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you started this thread to tell a whole series of tales from your adventures as a carefree ruffian. I'm hanging out with about 30 of my Chad friends and they all got really quiet while I read your story aloud, and now they've been chanting O-P! O-P! for the past 5 minutes. You made it bro, you're a star. We're waiting with baited breath for more of your pointless, faggy posts.
>>
>>29286247
man i didnt even think about this

fucking hell now im disturbed
>>
>>29285999
If you are really interested in graffiti check this out (and recomend it to your friends..maybe they learn something)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uLJIBWn61U
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.