[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do grils do this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160614-200324.png (616 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160614-200324.png
616 KB, 1440x2560
why do grils do this
>>
>>29285842
women don't want a conversation they want you to talk
>>
>>29285842
It means fuck off but they are too beta to shoot you down
>>
because women have no inherent value. they know this intrinsically which is why they place so much importance on the status and standing of their mates. congrats, 98% of women are boring as shit and expect you to do all the work.
>>
>>29285862
This so fucking much, every date I've ever been on they have absolutely nothing funny or interesting to talk about, it's just me talking constantly and coming up with topics to talk about.

Trying to get a woman to lead a conversation is like trying to pull teeth.
>>
>>29285882
the middle girl messaged me and when she kept sending these boring messages I stopped talking. A day later she started messaging me again but still with boring shitty messages. I dont understand.
>>
Be funny and creative, women like that.
>>
They're not that interested in you and these convos will go nowhere, but you already know that.
>>
>>29285882
No it doesn't you braindead skunk. As long as they give you basic replies you're good.
>>
Why don't girls start conversations or think of topics?
>>
Fembot here, and I only do this when guys have done something to make me feel uncomfortable but I'm too nervous to tell them off. I'd be interested in seeing what OP's previous messages to the girls were.
>>
>>29287294
because she has more friends than you do so it seems like she doesnt care about you, she has too much going on in her life to even notice you because you cant connect wtih people
>>
>>29287294
being a cunt has nothing to do with being smart or interesting
>>
File: 1458923728870.jpg (105 KB, 640x936) Image search: [Google]
1458923728870.jpg
105 KB, 640x936
>using tinder to have intelligent conversations

>>29285941
She obviously wants the D, you fucking faggot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.