[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you have to give to a girl that she can't have easily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1464906490406.jpg (337 KB, 1238x1648) Image search: [Google]
1464906490406.jpg
337 KB, 1238x1648
What do you have to give to a girl that she can't have easily from somewhere else?
A young girl has inherent value. Why are you a pick one would want over someone else?
>>
I'm not so I jerk off to anime instead
>>
Really deep and obscure knowledge of Warcraft and MCU.
>>
I don't. that's why I don't try.
>>
It's true, we don't have much value. We're the "surplus males". In the past we would have died off fighting predators, or each others, or in wars, etc. Now we just accumulate and are without social purpose.
>>
I'm not.

>29
>NEET
>can't drive
>no status
>can't provide
>nothing that makes me stand out

If I have nothing to offer, I have no worth

If I have no worth, whats the point in even trying?
>>
I dont have anything. Thats why i spend my time pursuing other interests.
>>
>>29285678
i have a very handsome penis and i am gay
>>
I can play wonderwall on my guitar
>>
>>29285678
a brain

the male brain is inherently superior to the women brain. being so, with a male brains guidance, a woman brain can prosper. without one, a woman brain only leaps toward its own death as fast as possible
>>
>>29285678
Have okay-ish taste in music, can organize a party and some entertainment if there is enough interest.

Deep into warcraft and dota2 scene, most of the girls ive met are into some of it.

Can get basically any drug.

Majoring in Astronomy.
Idk. about this one though. Its supposed to be the most entertaining thing ever, but not a single girl ive met is into it. They are so fucking shallow creatures its depressing.
>>
>>29285678
life goals. that's what falling in love is imo; learning about a person and their goals and finding some kind of compatibility in that
>>
File: donged.rar.jpg (19 KB, 288x304) Image search: [Google]
donged.rar.jpg
19 KB, 288x304
Wow lads chad has so much to offer, like, status, and status, and self validation, and making me feel inferior to him, and hes so good at bullying people, yeah thats what i call value right.
>>
>>29285688
I like this comment.
>>
>A young girl has inherent value.
>falling for this meme
>>
>a young girl has inherent value

What value does she have?

Her vagina?
>>
>>29285678
I'm not so after being sad about it for a while I kind of stopped caring

there'll always be a small part of me though...
>>
I'm cute and funny
>>
> inherent value
Only if she's somewhat attractive and a virgin. Getting a decent looking gf isn't hard if your not introverted. Most are actually worthless though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.