[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please help r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-06-14-20-10-53.png (619 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-14-20-10-53.png
619 KB, 1280x720
Well this is it guys, our little son is about to be off on his own
https://youtu.be/RAnGtSOQf1U

What do you think will happen once Mrs Chris chan is gone? Also Chris chan general
>>
>>29285616
His mommy is dying? Aww

Poor Chris Chan
>>
What happened? the video is gone.
>>
>>29285701
he was begging for $100 while pretending to be sad.
>>
>>29285701
>>29285733
Including him pointing to his mother and asking her to say something to know that she's still alive

>She didn't say anything
>>
>>29285616
prediction: he'll die in prison within the next 20 years

chris-chan needs his mom to keep him out of trouble

he should maybe move into a mental health facility after shes gone

he might get the help he needs and get his life together

im actually, unironically, hoping that he gets his life together and becomes a relatively functional, happy person
>>
He posted a new video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS8OOHFYkAA
>>
>>29285616
Fuck I missed it, repload when?
>>
>>29286130
I don't think anyone snagged it in time. He uploaded it and deleted it in less than 10-15 mins.
>>
>>29286130
archived: https://video.lolcow.wiki/CWC/Donations%20Required%2c%20Serious%20Please%20help-gMMl48jUgyc.mp4

I think they're faking it at Barb's behest, tbtbh
>>
He has a brother.

He wants Lego money. Fuck him.
>>
>>29286097
Chris son please take this, our last money and buy my medication so I can live another week
No problem mom you can count o. Me, come on sonichu
Later that day Chris comes back with a bag of magic beans
Barbara stares into nothingness as she breathes her last breathes
>>
what if you were to send chris chan to a completely different state without any of his toys and belongings

would he be able to adapt, would his core personality change? i want somebody to put him in a brutal labor camp and document his journey for entertainment and research
>>
>>29286193
Dude just look at her, she has one foot in the grave
>>
>>29286205
Kiwi detected

>>29286215
I was more thinking
>Hey Christine, let's score some dosh, nigga
Barb is known for being a pain in the ass and very deceptive when she doesn't fuck up her deception
>>
>>29286242
True, but she has been for years; at this point all she has to do is lay down to look like she's on her deathbed, and the video that came after it shows her standing, so it's not like she was too weak to do so. Still not sure why he removed and reuploaded though
>>
>>29286225
It would be quite sad. He would walk around trying to muster the courage to ask for help and once he does people would avoid him like a crazy person, he would sleep in the streets and eat garbage and then everyone would cross the streets to avoid him, he is too slow so it wiould takesome time for him to realize what's happening. The guy is a grown children, he tries to be friendly to get people to support him because he has no concept of fending for himself, you know that most neets would still be smart enough to go to the police or something and try to get some housing,help kf some kind and any type of job in that situation
>>
>>29286279
>Standing
Looks like she's sitting and I don't even think she's right beside Chris, I mean look at her in that video it looks like a photograph.

She doesn't move and doesn't blink at all.

I think he just self inserted a photo of her in the video or maybe I'm just crazy or something.
>>
>>29286341
Chris is too skittish to sleep in the streets. His old house was a pigsty and he's filthy but I think Chris is too prideful to eat from garbage cans.

Remember this kid has been spoiled his entire life. He's never had to do anything on his own, it's literally impossible for him to be independent.

He'll either prostitute himself out to a gay sugar daddy or find some "trans shelter" in virgina.
>>
>>29286371
What if she is already dead and Chris just keeps her body around and talks to her at least u til be can draw her in his comics so she is still alive at cwcvile forever
>>
>>29286442
>Chris keeping a dead body in his house for atleast a year to keep drawing his mothers disability check

\Wow this literally sounds like something he would do.
>>
>>29286418
He isn't aware e much to look for a trans shelter anon, it's really odd because he isn't retarded, he is completely unaware of everything and everyone
It would take a long time for him to realize his situation. I can totally see him approaching strangers with some prepared speech on that wierd voice of him and sounding co.pletely knew e to anyone unaware of his condition and when he fails he tries it again and again like some lost child at the supermarket
>>
File: 1465934726649.jpg (32 KB, 557x612) Image search: [Google]
1465934726649.jpg
32 KB, 557x612
>>29286097
>there combined net worth is less than 100 USD

what???
>>
jesus this guy is insane
>>
>>29286567
They lost everything at a fire, pretty sure they survive with some government help and maybe a friend of Barbara brings them some cheap cans of tomato and pasta once a week.
Chris is completely fucked once Barbara dies, well maybe not. Maybe someone will pity him enough to pay for his stay at some elderly home, I think Chris would like living there. Plenty of old people who want to be his friends
>>
>>29286567
He spends all of his welfare on shit like a ps4, amiibos to paint over and uncharted.
>>
>>29286371
>Chris-chan
>editing a video
Yeah, nah
>>
>>29286689
>Plenty of old people who want to be his friends
I'd think that people would take cwc as a gay man and hate him.
>>
>>29286750
They are drugged out of their minds anon, I think Chris would be good friends with that old fuck who holds the best Wii sports bowling record, 300 perfect games in a row (300 whole games)
>>
>>29286689
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_bT6qNHeQQ

>this is the existence that awaits me
>>
>>29286786
kek lets hope so. I'm sure people from that time period would shame and attack cwc

would make a good chapter
>>
>>29286205
His brother (half brother) hates the fuck out of those mother to the point they had no contact in 30 years. I'm just reading the emails and holly shit.
It's basically this
>Hey big bro
>Hey Chris,did your dad die yet? Ask that whore Barbara who is my real father and i will send you candy
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.