[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, the other night I basically cucked myself and I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: cryingface.jpg (61 KB, 483x311) Image search: [Google]
cryingface.jpg
61 KB, 483x311
Guys, the other night I basically cucked myself and I can't stop thinking about it

>thinking about having shift beer after work or heading home to watch Bethesda E3 conference
>decide to stay and have a beer
>coworkers all want to go drinking at a bar, they invite me
>have a beer with the two 30+ year old women I work with, one of who i had a crush on a few months ago, while waiting for the other guys to come
>they get there, have a couple shots
>the one girl asks if i'm driving, girl i had a crush on tells me i can stay on her couch
>i drink a lot more
>guys leave, have another drink
>we all leave, i head home with girl i had a crush on
>she offers me another beer, i accept it
>i follow her down to her basement, she gets in her bed and puts on a netflix show annd turns off the lights
>i sit down next to her, semi laying down and sitting
>suddenly have to throw up
>tell her i have to vomit
>she says ok
>i ask here where
>she says use the bathroom
>i go to the bathroom and throw up
>when i get back the show is almost over
>it ends
>she says i can either sleep in her bed if i stay on my side of it, or i can sleep on her couch
>i tell her i'll sleep on the couch
>she leads me upstairs and gives me blankets and i go to sleep

How bad did I do?
>>
>How bad did I do?

What does your tummy tell you?
>>
>>29285496
Decent. At least you didn't stay home to watch the e3
>>
>>29285938
My tummy feels bad and I feel like I blew something. Like, it feels like I could've had a chance at something maybe, but I don't know. Why would she offer me her bed? Why would she offer the couch if she wanted me in her bed though?I have no idea what the right choice was, and I mean, I feel like the couch wasn't the wrong choice but what if it wasn't the choice she wanted me to make?
>>
>>29286011
She was probably unsure as well, but willing to let you possibly poke her in the back at the very least.

To be honest though you did the right thing, screwing people from your workplace is a really bad idea. Don't shit where you eat.

Also made me think of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmMna1EwZ1E
>>
>>29285496
she turns the green light on but you turned it off by throwing up on it, and then you let burn and pussied out enought to go to sleep in a fucking couch, you know what you have to do
>>
>>29286061
I mean, it's sort of a weird relationship. She's 34 and I'm 23, back in like October/November there were a few times when we went out drinking after work with other people and ended up going out for pancakes together, just the 2 of us. And I was definitely into her, but I wasn't sure if she was just nice, etc. And then we didn't talk for awhile, she doesn't work where I work much since she has another actual full time job. And the past couple times I saw her we sort of ignored each other. Sunday was the first time we actually talked in like 2 months.

>>29286150
Well, she offered me one side of her bed after I came back from throwing up
>>
NEVER date someone you work with, you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>29286196
she likely would have banged you with an age gap like that. Not to worry.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.