[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if you just can't work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: meme.png (346 KB, 407x410) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
346 KB, 407x410
>be suffering from anxiety and crippling depression
>get job
>quit on first day because too much social pressure
>repeat everytime I find new job
>try to make money programming freelance instead
>fail at every attempt to monetize
>feel like im about to die whenever doing work

its not like im lazy, i lift regularly and put in lots of effort int he things i do but it feels like I'm giving away my soul and giving up everything I ever believed in for a few measly dollars. what the fucK is this how the average person lives?
>>
>>29284949

In America, you can actually get neetbux for crippling anxiety or depression. It counts as a disability in some cases. Go talk to your doctor.
>>
>>29284949
The average person isn't as pathetic as you. They function half-way decently
>>
>>29284949
have you tried any kind of medication or gradual exposure? most normies do it because it's a routine to them and they will lose their shit if you break their routine. I get what you mean though, unfortunately I haven't found the answer myself and I am not much better than you are
>>
File: carl.jpg (14 KB, 185x217) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
14 KB, 185x217
>feel like killing myself because of how much I hate work
>feel like killing myself the night before I have work
>feel like killing myself while driving to work
>feel like killing myself while at work
Only time I don't feel like killing myself is when I don't have work the next day.

All I want to do is stay at home and sleep for 18 hours a day and spend the next 6 hours eating food, doing housework, and getting ready for bed again. That's what I do on the weekends and I love it. Why do I need to work? Why am I unable to get diagnosed with something so I can get disability bux? It's not fair. There are people who get the same amount of money as me for having aspergers or something, who enjoy life. And there's me who seriously considers suicide every time my alarm clock goes off.

It's getting worse. I'm feeling more and more tired at all times. And I feel like killing myself more and more every day. But apparently that doesn't qualify as a disability that warrants giving me a few grand of welfare a year.
>>
>>29285132
>All I want to do is stay at home and sleep for 18 hours a day
I'm pretty sure if you got properly diagnosed you'd find a disease that qualifies for autismbux, anon
Sleeping for 18 hours a day is beyond abnormal, most people couldn't achieve that without drugs even if they wanted to
>>
>>29284976
>In America, you can actually get neetbux for crippling anxiety or depression. It counts as a disability in some cases. Go talk to your doctor.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

No.

No.

No.
>>
>>29285472
Been to the doctors. They put it down to stress and depression... but as soon as I ask if I could be entitled to government assistance, suddenly I am fit for work.

Tell that to my boss. I keep getting warnings for incompetence because I feel so tired and out of it.

I was fine at work for the first year. I didn't feel tired. But it all went to shit after that. I get 10 hours of sleep a day, now, and it's not enough for me. If I don't get more than 10 hours of sleep a day, I feel like I've been awake for 24 hours straight.
>>
>>29284949

You can work you lazy fuck

you're just making excuses
>>
>>29284976
You also have to be out of work. If you're a wagecuck with crippling depression then the government doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>29284976

good luck with that

people who are crippled cant even get on the shit

my grandmother couldnt walk for 40 years and couldnt get on it for healthcare without appealing
>>
File: 20160609180209_1.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
20160609180209_1.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>29284949
>quit on first day because too much social pressure

what do you mean? did they make you leave?
until they explicitly fire you hold down the job.
wake up each day, have a routine, and do it until they tell you to stop showing up.
try your best at work, but if at times you feel like it just isn't working keep doing it. that's the real secret, just do it.

existence is Kafkaesque, deal with it.
>>
>>29284949
>try to make money programming freelance instead
>fail at every attempt to monetize

Will you please elaborate, OP?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.