[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Be me > Be 9 > Wake up one night when I hear windows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87 KB, 1920x1080
> Be me
> Be 9
> Wake up one night when I hear windows breaking
> Three guys enter our house and begin to look around for stuff
> Dad finds me and tells me to stay with my mom and sister
> Dad pulls out his Mossberg 500 from under the bed and stands by the door
> Fires off two shells as they try and enter the door
> One shoots back, they all have handguns
> They flee once they realize dad is armed, police arrive
> 3 guys are apprehended a couple of miles away shortly after, all known criminals with a history of robbery and sexual assault
> Police say that if dad didn't scare them off and they got through that door mom and sister would probably have been raped
> TFW someone asks me about gun control laws and I tell them this story
> TFW I get told I should have hid, waited for police to arrive, or have complied with what the criminals wanted and that my dad was wrong for shooting at them

Why are libs such cucks when it comes to self defense?
>>
Why didn't they say something like "but the criminals wouldn't have had guns either"?
>>
>>29285181
Because then three criminals would overpower one man and rape his family.
>>
>tfw leaning libcuck
>full on believe in the right to bear arms
>own a Finnish Mosin and my grandfather's old Walther
>carry Mosin in my truck and Walther on my belt wherever I go

idk m80 maybe you shouldn't generalize?
>>
>>29284672
But they wouldn't have had guns, and you dad might still have had a pistol or a hunting rifle. Also, three guys can't just run into a house, hold down a guy and his son, and rape his wife and child, and then get away before the police arrive unless you're in some state with an awful police force or in the ghetto. Also, in most people break into houses to rob things, not rape women and children.
>>
>but then the criminals wouldn't have guns either
They're criminals, the fuck they would.
Some drugs are illegal and you can still get them.
If you ban guns you're just impeding citizens to defend themselves
Also those guys had criminal records, I'm not expert but I'm guessing that gun control laws don't allow people with criminal records to carry a gun
>>
>>29285925
>criminals follow laws duurrrrr
>criminals with a history of rape, won't rape, trust me, I can read their minds, huuuurrrrr

kys
>>
>>29285925
>and then get away before the police arrive
Literally does not cause it to un-happen
>>
>>29285925

>criminals wouldn't dare break the law and get a gun illegally!
>mossberg 500? let me look that up... yep looks like an assault weapon, ban it, you can still have pistols and hunting rifles though :3 those are not scary
>>
>>29285925
>But they wouldn't have had guns

delusional leftists actually believe this
>>
I'm a leftist in some matters (though I've been taking a more realistic stance lately), but I'm hard core pro gun. I might be willing to concede that the whole "terror gap" thing which has been brought up can justifiably be closed, but further than that the wording is SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. It looks like preliminary polls are saying the majority of gun owners are fine with adding terror watch list status to background checks, but expanding background checks to all purchases is a complete no go.
>>
>>29285925
>But they wouldn't have had guns, and you dad might still have had a pistol or a hunting rifle.
They don't need a gun, they could have any kind of melee weapon and they'd be good to go. Illegal guns get trafficked, and if illegal cartels can synthesize complex drugs, make counterfeit pills and bills which are indistinguishable for the real thing, then they could build guns if they wanted to.
>>
>>29285412
>calls himself a libcuck
>doesnt swear loyalty to the police force
whats wrong with you
>>
>>29286934
People come in shades of grey, even if social media and the news tell us everyone is black or white
>>
>>29285247
not garunteed

he could be a trained fighter, not pro maybe but trained is more than enough
>>
>>29287105
lol real life isn't a jackie chan movie you sperg
>>
>>29284672
>"Mossburger 500!"
>"The 500 is for how many bullets are in the clip I bet"
>"All assault weapons should be banned, people who use guns are dangerous and possible spree shooters."
>>
>>29287816

t.reallynotstrawman
>>
>>29284672
>One shoots back, they all have handguns

okay what
>>
>It's anegdotal evidence thread
>>
File: gunz.jpg (934 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
gunz.jpg
934 KB, 2048x1152
>tfw no one ever breaks into my house
come on, I even leave my doors unlocked. I just want to gun down a piece of human trash and better the general population through my actions. fucking liberals.
>>
>>29288466
>literally wants to kill someone

America.
>>
im just gonna head to a board where the stories are believable...
>>
Props OP, don't let the cuckolds sway you. If they bother you, just relay them these this point below.

Drugs are banned. How many criminals have drugs despite them being illegal? A metric fuckton.

Guns will likely soon be banned. How many criminals will have guns despite them being illegal? A metric fuckton.
>>
File: eurozaba.png (194 KB, 796x530) Image search: [Google]
eurozaba.png
194 KB, 796x530
>be me
>9
>sleep tight one night because you live in 1st world country where armed break-ins aren't a thing
>>
File: wut.gif (737 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
737 KB, 200x250
>>29285925

>If we would ban guns, the criminals who were trying to break into your house and steal your shit and probably claim your wife and daughters pussies in your marriage bed would not have had guns because those would be illegal and the burgling would-be rapists would surely obey the law
>>
>>29288496
>wants to hurt a violent thug who's likely preyed on countless innocents before, so that the thug will finally learn his lesson never be so sadistic and cruel to hurt innocent people ever again

Fuck yes America.
>>
>>29288637
Clinton won't be able to ban the AR-15, or even impose any significant gun control outside of states that don't have it already.
>>
>>29288682
She'll get 1-3 Supreme Court justices.
>>
File: 1377837876102.jpg (47 KB, 508x672) Image search: [Google]
1377837876102.jpg
47 KB, 508x672
>>29288660
>be euro cuck
>go to theater
>get gunned down and when the police arrive with pepper spray they die also
>>
>>29288496

>Chad dindu nuffin he was a good boy!
>the evil man left his doors open FORCING him to steal he dindu nuffin he wuz a gud boi boutta be prezdent RIP

Anon wouldn't have to kill anyone if no one broke into his house, which has been the case so he has yet to kill someone.
>>
>>29285412
>carring a walther
why? also you obviously arent a libcuck, considering that you arent afraid of firearms or defending yourself you autist
>>
>>29288496
>if you kill the enemy they win
>>
File: IMG_0012.jpg (467 KB, 1630x1222) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
467 KB, 1630x1222
>>29288466
you're doing god's work, anon. im kind of itching to wake up to some nig in my apartment stealing shit...
>>
>town has more gun stores than dunkin donuts(4)
>nobody ever gets killed

It's not like it's a nice area either, it's full of white trash and drug addicts. I don't get how people think guns are the problem.
>>
>>29287105
he could be fedor emilenko, no reason to need guns at all. camon gayz its 2016!
>>
>>29288466
Nice dw. Been looking for a .44 dw for ages
>>
File: eric watching from a distance.jpg (70 KB, 562x530) Image search: [Google]
eric watching from a distance.jpg
70 KB, 562x530
>liberals literally want to take away women's single best defense against rape, assault, and murder
>>
File: 1460426401303.jpg (19 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1460426401303.jpg
19 KB, 258x245
>>29288466
>tfw no one ever breaks into my house

Good, maybe you should get a fucking weaponlight and maybe a sling you homo.
>16 in carbine
>>
all liberals are cucks and would probably masturbate to their family getting raped
>>
>>29289405
>weaponlight
unnecessary. I will see my enemy by their shadow under the light of my muzzle flash
>sling
have one now
>16" carbine
muh reliability. rather overgassed than under
>>
>>29285925
>But they wouldn't have had guns
Banning guns doesn't make them magically disappear. I seriously have a hard time believing that Europeans are so brain washed that they think the police should be the only one with guns.
>>
>>29289482
>unnecessary. I will see my enemy by their shadow under the light of my muzzle flash

That's badass
>>
>>29288801
Kek.. At least this gun owner is honest.

I hate all the "I love being a gun owner, but I hope I never have to use it" faggots. Posing like they're these humble saints just looking to protect their families. At least this guy will just admit that all he really wants to do is play hero and shoot some nigger. Good for you anon.
>>
>>29285925
Friend I have very bad news for you. Come up here and visit some italian pizzerias in NY sometime, you have absolutely no goddamn idea how easy it is to illegaly purchase guns.
>>
>>29289482
>unnecessary.

k
>muh reliability.

what...

You clearly have no technical knowledge of firearms. I pray nobody lives with you for the sake of not being gunned down by such a retard of your magnitude.
>>
>>29289482
Enjoy going deaf. 16" hurts like a motherfucker to shoot outdoors without earpro, can't even imagine what it would be like inside.
>>
>>29289653
being slightly overgassed ensures reliable cycling, is that too fucking hard for your infantile fucking mind to comprehend mother fucker?
>>
>>29289575
Eh, I bet he'd change his tune if he ever had to actually shoot someone. It really does fucking suck...thing is I'd make the same decision again to protect the my kids. But it certainly wasn't a good experience, nor did I feel like a hero. Maybe I did feel like I was protecting my loved ones, but not a hero.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.