[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /stalktheirex/. I stalk the only girl that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1456251319906.png (276 KB, 424x412) Image search: [Google]
1456251319906.png
276 KB, 424x412
Who else here /stalktheirex/. I stalk the only girl that's ever loved me back to this day (5 years after breakup). I would've been a much happier person, had I never had a girlfriend. JUST
>>
I don't stalk her, but I feel perpetual sadness and an extremely strong desire to avoid all people and never expose any weakness, 6 years on, because of her.
>>
I'm pretty pathetic in a lot of aspects but that's the one thing I don't do. I know that looking at their stuff will just bring up old feelings. When I break up with someone I block them on everything and never speak to them again, makes it easy to move on. I never think of anyone aside from when exes are brought up because of this

For your own mental health I'd just stop
>>
File: cunt.png (483 KB, 434x446) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
483 KB, 434x446
>>29284606
I blocked her, and did all things that I was told to do, but at one point (after 3 years), I just couldn't help myself, and I just talked to her. She's currently sad that a guy she has feelings for doesn't feel the same for her; she's told me all of it, and I just feel like such a cuck sitting there and reading line after line of her complaining about that guy, but how she has all these feelings for him. I don't even know what to do

pic related, sadly.
>>
>>29284670
Isn't it funny how women can feel NOTHING wrong with saying all that kind of thing

Incidentally,
>nose ring
Wow, who saw that coming.
>>
>>29284922
She actually got that that like a few months after she broke up with me. I asked her how she got over me, and she told me that she simply told herself that she hated me and that there was no way that I could ever be forgiven- I was hurt, but she didn't hold back; it's like she thought I was a completely different person, and that none of it would affect me. All she does when I ask her how she feels is tell me how sad she is, and that she wishes she was with that guy, etc. I don't understand how someone can be so shallow; and overall just completely forget the feelings they had for someone so easily, as if it was nothing.
>>
>having an ex
Please leave my board this minute
>>
>>29285445
sorry, robot. we're just failed normies. dwell in the fact that you're probably much more content that us.
>>
>>29285054
>she told herself that she hated me
Yeah, that's how they do it. Typically, they'll also tell their friends that they hate you and make up some bullshit to justify it. Perhaps they'll even tell your private, personal details, just to get back at you for them hating you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.