[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you have the sudden realization through a series of flashbacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: FmYjcHV.gif (1024 KB, 218x228) Image search: [Google]
FmYjcHV.gif
1024 KB, 218x228
>tfw you have the sudden realization through a series of flashbacks kind of like at the end of The Sixth Sense in which you realize that you are utterly autistic and have behaved autistically on many occasions over the last several years
>>
Just gotta reprimand it lad, also don't expect too many replies since this isnt a meta thread
>>
>tfw you physcially cringe thinking back on some autistic shit you did
>>
File: 1456189514731.png (573 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
1456189514731.png
573 KB, 1280x718
Yeah no. I've known I'm dumb and slow since the 3rd grade, when I was sitting in class one day and looked around to notice my class was 1/3rd the size of the other two and half my small class was the mentally challenged kids. I just stopped caring at one point, like early high school, and enjoy shit. Funny how I have an IQ of like 85 but still somehow managed to be in the top 50 of my graduating class and had a GPA of like 3.85. My point is it doesn't really matter what the fuck you autistically did in the past.
>>
File: Star_Trek_suicide.gif (826 KB, 233x226) Image search: [Google]
Star_Trek_suicide.gif
826 KB, 233x226
>>29284523
Iftfb

I really do.
>>
>>29285043
Damn son, was it for math class? I remember thinking lowly of those in the lower math, especially when they asked me for help.
>>
File: 1462313844657.png (455 KB, 466x492) Image search: [Google]
1462313844657.png
455 KB, 466x492
>>29285108
math, history, and chemistry. I had straight As in all three because they're just memorizing shit. Now fuck english, so many passive stupid rules that you never learn about until one of your teachers gets pissed at you and applies it while grading your tests.
>>
>>29285175
I assume you're American? Your english courses are pretty stupid imo, i did the sat a few years ago and it was so different to what im used to.

Also was your chemistry the usual course just with the lcd?
>>
File: 131.gif (2 MB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
131.gif
2 MB, 300x264
>tfw you got gangbullied by internet people
>feel awful and worthless for years and years
>tfw looking back
>realize it was an actual fucking cult and you were literally abused, gaslit, all those terms, but they own the terms, so you never made the fucking connection
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.