[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've noticed that giantess is a pretty popular fetish around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 900x1273
I've noticed that giantess is a pretty popular fetish around here. I want to ask the robots who are turned on by it what exactly is it's appeal? What exactly turns you on about giant grills?
>>
File: Narue.png (409 KB, 544x416) Image search: [Google]
Narue.png
409 KB, 544x416
>>29284481
I like women, having more to love is nice. Also the power they would have over you. Also imagine being tiny and cuddling with a qt.
>>
Robots are masochistic and just want to be dominated by the girls they hate so much
Seems pretty simple
>>
Most of the "giantess fetish" stuff doesn't do anything for me, it's a pretty diverse fantasy and everyone likes giantess for very different reasons.

I don't like the giant women knocking down buildings and such, I like when the women are normal sized but the man shrinks and is basically her little pet boyfriend.

I'm also mainly in it for the feet. I think women's feet are the beautiful things in the universe... so what's better than having those beautiful feet being so huge that they can cover my whole body?
>>
Bump
this post is only 30% original
>>
File: 1399570081417.jpg (299 KB, 787x935) Image search: [Google]
1399570081417.jpg
299 KB, 787x935
>>29285224
I bet you like me to bump you, huh, little man?
>>
>>29284481
i want a qt giantess to eat me t_b_h
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.