[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic related is what /fit/ thinks about us. Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Pic related is what /fit/ thinks about us.
Thoughts?
>>
Its partially correct. Everyone who goes to /r9k/ reaches that point at some time. I already went through it, in fact, I just came back from /fit/
>>
pic related is one faggot on fit thinks about us

there's 15% chance it was you who made the comment just to make this thread
>>
>>29284474
Pretty much the truth. There are a few outliers who have been dealt TREMENDOUSLY shitty hands but they are far and few.
>>
>>29284530
>baldlets - 40% of men
>manlets - 60% of men
>dicklets - 60% of men

that's 0.6*0.4*0.4 chance of being a chad = 1%

yeah
>>
>>29284474
I go on /fit/ and /r9k/ desu

Still get cucked LMAO
>>
>>29284474
That text is way too big
>>
>>29284567
There's plenty of bald and shorter people out there making it happen. The dicklet thing I get but there's this awful myth that if you aren't Chad you are some kind of subhuman and everything will go wrong in your life. Everyone has a handful of flaws. This place is so hypercritical of everything
>>
/fit/ sucks

a more accurate description of /r9k/ is: "a handful of incredibly angry autists on a dying pintrest clone fling shit at an endless horde of plebbo normans who found the site through feminist blogposts"
>>
>>29284635
>if you aren't Chad you are some kind of subhuman and everything will go wrong in your life.
started reading there
stopped reading at
>if you aren't Chad you are some kind of subhuman and everything will go wrong in your life.
>>
>>29284474
>>29284691
Case in point of OPs pic
>>
>>29284474
Yeah OP you're right but posting it here is just baiting.
>>
File: 1454033696685.png (832 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1454033696685.png
832 KB, 1009x6647
>>29284474
I "climbed out" but its because I stopped being an angsty teenager but kept coming here for some reason.
I visit wiz because its a place one can have discussion without bragposting or sexposting
I visit r9k for the same reason, though I have to look harder.
Many people on dep however, are lost. Completely. They are completely gone, and no matter how much they try, there is no way out.
Suicide is the only way for them, and I encourage it.
pic related brings up some good points, and spews some bullshit. Any reasonable person could interpret it in the way I intend.

Though r9k is a social club for snowflakes. Any website that has skype groups and omegle threads is for normies. Maybe 20% of people here deserve the wiz title, many og robots fled years ago
>>
>>29284474
I haven't been on /fit/ in several months but last time it was literally "/r9k/: Muscles".
>>
>>29284635
of course anyone can "make" it work. It works the same way as how you can make a diesel engine run on gasoline. It will run but it will do it horribly and miserably. Is that how you want other robots' lives to go? /fit/ poster is right though. We're all gonna make it. One way or another. I personally dont believe the insane amount of time, effort and money it takes to get a GF is worth anything less than an 8/10. Since thats grossly out of my league, i'll make it work by myself somehow. He says people hate watching others crawl out of here but i just cant congratulate someone for going through all of that for a 4/10. To make an analogy of this would be paying $80k for a ford probe. No, im not happy for you making that move.
>>
File: 1465751292720.png (222 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
1465751292720.png
222 KB, 449x401
>>29284474

I used to browse /fit/ for 3 years straight since 2010. And I can tell both /r9k/ and /fit/ are losers. They've been telling themselves that they're all gonna make it. Some of them do end up with strong bodies, to which they're still depressed losers that can't talk to women because they spent all they're time lifting weights as self improvement.

Are we all gonna forget the "fucking beta" threads that was spammed all over /fit/ that needed the mods to ban it? Or that
>tfw no gf
was spammed all over 4chan inculding /fit/ as early as 2012?
No one on this Bosnian rice farming forum is going to make it. If you want to leave your autism cocoon, you have to leave this place and actually talk to people.
And another piece of evidence of /fit/'s autism.

>cocoon mode
>where nerd isolates himself because he's a anxious little bitch that doesn't want to be laughed at, lifts wieghts until he gets big enough and then comes out a beautifu; butterfly. But forgets that isolating himself deteriorates his sociability and starts developing obscure interests and sexuality.
>>
>>29285391
>implying leaving 4chan is somehow going to give you social skills, good looks, and a decent dress sense.
Browsing 4chan isn't the problem, its you.
>>
>>29285522
Its the first step. Leaving 4chan doesnt magically grant all of that but then again, has anything ever been completed by laying one foundation block?
>>
/fit/ is full of the same autists as on here except they think they are going to "make it" because they pick up heavy objects a few times a week.
>>
>>29284567
That equals 10%
>>
Mostly correct.

>were all gonna make it brah xD
Incorrect.

Zyzz is a skeleton right now. Thank god the world is not dealing with that breathing shitpost of a coke fiend anymore.
>>
>what /fit/ thinks about

m8 half the people who post on fit also post on r9k, half of fit is essentially a delusional r9k. but that attitude is certainly prevalent here, though I think it's pretty fucking presumptuous to just assume 'bro if you just try a little harder everything will get better' applies to every single person on this board, when you have no idea what everyone's circumstances are.

sent from my iphone
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.