[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does r9k know how to get LSD? No dealers in my city have it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: 1440344951200.gif (452 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
1440344951200.gif
452 KB, 500x403
Does r9k know how to get LSD? No dealers in my city have it, can I just order online?

How do?
>>
File: 17sai_v01_c07_186.png (397 KB, 972x1400) Image search: [Google]
17sai_v01_c07_186.png
397 KB, 972x1400
>>29284435
Do you really want to take LSD?
>>
>>29284511
Yes,especially to experience that depersonalization which I've experienced before without acid
>>
>>29284435
dealers in your city have it you just dont know them
>>
Someone I know buys it on the darknet markets. He says if you know what you're doing, it isn't that tough. He also said it comes with a little normal paranoia and it can be a complicated process.
>>
>>29284591
How to know what I'm doing? Where to learn of this info? Please?
>>
>>29284766
Use an old laptop you can throw away afterwards. Use a vpn. Use tor browser. Regulary order it to your home.
Tjats literally all there is to know. Its super easy
>>
>>29284934
All you mentioned is the easy part. The harder part (which is still relatively easy and takes less than an hour of research) is getting the non-tracked bitcoins.
>>
>>29285191
>nontracked bitcoins
Do you know how buttcoins work
>>
OP email me, ill give you all the details you need to know...

[email protected]
>>
>>29284435
dark net markets. incredibly easy, there are noob guides everywhere.

>>29285191
I would have just tried to insult you, but I'm not actually sure if it's possible to trace where bitcoin end up after you send them, though it is possible to see where they've been. Does anyone know the details on this?
I'd assume not, but tumblers could account for the threat to anonymity that this would be.
>>
>>29285433
>what are tumblers
>all bitcoin selling websites in the US require you to submit ID

Do you think these two are just because of reasons?
>>
>>29284542
You may want to look into dissociatives, if that's your main goal. They are more forgiving and short-lived experiences than an eight hour long psychedelic trip.
>>
>>29285899
Hmmm maybe you're right

Thanks everyone
>>
which city? I know a guy in SF with the real stuff
>>
>>29286691
ah yeah Samson !asdfg, hook me up with your dealer over r9k brodda. gotta sniff me some drugs!! ah yeah baby!!
>>
File: this faggot right here.png (87 KB, 220x238) Image search: [Google]
this faggot right here.png
87 KB, 220x238
>>29284435
go on the dank-net broheim

they got all the l33t dr00gz
>>
>>29285856
Tracking a bitcoins is an insanely complicated and cumbersome process.
Noone will fucking bother to do it for your 5 tabs of acid.
>>
>>29286720
we'd have to get blazed together first of course
>>
>>29287195
im down bro!!! where are u!
>>
>>29284934
>throway laptop
lol why would you want to do that
>>
>>29284435
> No dealers in my city
Oh, believe me, there are. You just have to find them.
>>
>>29287286
How can one find them?
>>
>>29287328

Just run around asking for drugs until you find someone.
>>
>>29287328
can't really say for sure because i've never actually bought any but i've heard it's very difficult to find grade A lsd on the streets that hasn't been tampered with. Most of the time they don't even give you lsd if they think you wont be able to tell the difference
>>
>>29287181
>tracking a bitcoins is an insanely complicated and cumbersome process
>this is what your average drug user actually believes
every bitcoin's entire history of transactions is recorded in the blockchain for effortless retrieval
darknet market vendors have public bitcoin wallet ID's to send your funds to
the feds keep a running list of wallets that belong to vendors
if a wallet that is registered in your name EVER appears as a link in a transaction that ends up in a vendor's wallet, your wallet will be flagged and monitored
if they see large volume transactions taking place in your wallet that regularly end up with deposits in vendor's wallets, they start filing for warrants and subpoenas
bitcoin tumblers would be safe if they weren't used exclusively on the black market
sending to a tumbler will results in your wallet id being monitored just as fast as sending to a vendor's wallet
>>
>>29287386

Usually bullshit, real acid is fairly cheap to make for any actual chemist. Worst case you usually just get paper with nothing on it, but the stand ins like PCP are usually more expensive, so not worth faking any other way.
>>
>>29287412

Do you have evidence this has ever been used in a bust? I have yet to see any news on anyone getting busted in this method, usually they are busted by an exploit on the browser like java or some such.
>>
>>29284542
Find shrooms dude, acid generally isn't depersonalizing at all. Shrooms are much better for that
>>
>>29287475

They are basically exactly the same, I have done both tons of times. Can't really tell the difference. Either you barely ever did them or you didn't get actual acid.
>>
>>29287475
For real? A friend of mine said that he didn't feel like himself. Like he escaped reality.
>>
>>29284435
LSD is fun. i didnt get any hardcore visuals. i just felt good and happy for a change. watched the whole series of danger 5 then went out drinking.

my advice is to take it at 9 am so you dont throw off your sleep schedule. also get a xanax bar incase you have a bad trip. we had to force feed one of my friends a couple bars because he was seeing the end of the war and bernie sanders was there.
>>
>>29287461
it's likely not used to make a bust, but rather to target bust-worthy operations
if your wallet is showing high volume trades, and coinbase or circle gives your info to the feds (which they will if the feds ask), then they have an address to watch as well, then they just search your incoming/outgoing mail, and use the evidence found there to make a bust
>>
>>29287511
hmmm, I've done one tab of acid and 1.5 g of shrooms, felt about the same but the shrooms lasted less. I assume at higher doses, the difference becomes more obvious.
>>
>>29287513
That's what I've been told. I've only ever done acid and never experienced that. For me it was insane visuals and my mind went inward like I was some Zen god
>>
>>29287513

You do, that guy has no clue what he is talking about.

>>29287533

So in other words, purely hypothetical and you have no evidence to show actual busts using that method, so the guy that said they would never waste their time was correct even though you said otherwise, gotcha.

>>29287543

Yea, you are a novice. I have taken an ounce of shrooms and dozens of hits of acid at one time, separately of course, they are basically exactly the same. I used to buy sheets of acid, I did shitloads.
>>
File: 1417287834512.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1417287834512.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>29287533
>order to a PO box or friend's house
>order to dorm while away from home during the school year
>>
>>29284435
>tfw you're a Neville
>>
>>29284435
1P-LSD is a pretty good alternative and it's still legal in some countries
>>
>>29287569
>they are basically exactly the same
are you sure? you're the first person I've heard to ever claim that. Aren't the visuals at least a little different?
>>
>>29287579
i'd eat those breasts out tbqh fampai
>>
>>29287328
They are everywhere. Seen but unseen. You won't find them in broad daylight.
Usually they'll inhabit the darkest corners, the cheapest/most dangerous part of downtown. Have you never heard of them? Those parts of the citty people joke saying you'll die if you go there?
Hobos, homeless, streetwalkers, prostitutes, black people's packs or latin groups, local university, edgy teens outside of the worst public schools, hippies selling shit, those people who sell random shit in the streets... all of them will, at least, be able to point you the right direction, to find the "spot". I don't know how you call it in eglish. In my language it's 'boca de fumo'. The place controlled by drug dealers to sell drugs.
>>
>>29287608

No difference, have done them both at least 40 times and had friends that did similar amounts, all said the same thing. I did a shitload of drugs in high school, few of my friends were dealers and I dealt acid for a while.
>>
>>29287635
alright, what about subjective differences

do you think a double-blind study could be done to prove they're the same, or do you think they're just the same to you?
>>
>>29285433
the koch brothers abduct starving third world nigger babies on their way to vote for hillary and they use a machine build by LIEbertarian randroid shitlord STEM students to press them into tiny discs of ebony and that's how niggercoins are made. clearly regulation is needed.
>>
>>29287655

Only little difference I have heard from anyone was they said shrooms felt slightly less "mechanical". Best description I could say would be acid is "sharper" if that makes sense. The experience is VERY similar to the point where they are interchangeable, so I would take either I could get for the same affect.
>>
Shrooms all the way. They're safer cause with acid you don't know if there's other chemicals in their like PCP. Look up a species called cubensis.
>>
>>29287693

No one puts PCP in acid, old wives tale. PCP is more expensive than LSD to produce, no dealer is out to lose money when they could just sell the fucking PCP.
>>
>>29287714
why do people put pcp in weed? honest question, if it's so expensive and convoluted
>>
>>29287725

Cause they want to smoke weed and PCP? Also addictive, gives them a crazy boost so they will think that guy's weed is better. PCP isn't more intense than LSD though, so you won't gain anything from it, just wasted PCP.
>>
File: 1465799766721.png (342 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465799766721.png
342 KB, 500x500
I've just been buying drugs using coinbase for a good uesr or so
After reading the thread I'm kinda scared tbqh. What steps should I take to protect myself?
>>
>>29287770
*year
Jesus
>>
>>29287770
don't let one post contradict your year's worth of experience. plus, even if that guy is right, they still only go after vendors, AND while tumblers may not remove your name, they definitely do remove culpability.
>>
>>29287685
This guy is bullshitting in a major way. Acid and shrooms are extremely different.

LSD is analytical, bright, and recursive/fractal. Mushrooms are much more emotional and stoning.

>>29287725
They don't. This is some DARE shit to scare kids. Fuck the amount of disinfo in this thread is astonishing. PCP doesn't turn you into a zombie, either. What it does do is make you highly uninhibited and unaware of social norms. If you're a borderline schizo with repressed violent thoughts, it can release that. For most people, it's just a pretty standard dissociative trip.
>>
>>29284435
how bad is nbome? that's what people in my city say they can get me
>>
If you had lived in San Diego, I'd hook you up.
>>
>>29288729

>recursive, emotional, stoning

What the flying fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>29288762

its cool except you can randomly die regardless of what dosage you take
>>
r/darknetmarketnoobs

Check out the right side panel for the Windows guide. Its easy as fuck to follow.

Get over your autism and realize that these small specialized subreddits can be absolutely incredible places for specialized information.
>>
>>29288762
You can die. It gave me a seizure.
>>
You can grow shrooms yourself easily and it's legal to buy the spores (in all 50 states I'm pretty sure.) IMO it's very similar to LSD, the differences are a matter of taste but neither one is superior. With shrooms you grow yourself there's a great sense of accomplishment to make your trip start off on a good note, plus no worrying over whether it's the real thing.
>>
>>29288958
>tfw have some shroom spores in a syringe but too incompetent to grow any without contamination
>>
>>29288729
Actually, I have been dealt weed laced with PCP before. Tripped fucking balls and we all got super paranoid, smoking with a group of friends of mine. We bought a half ozzie of the shit. We were wondering why it was so fucked so we went back to the dyke dealer and asked her why the fuck it was so intense, and she was like yeah that ws laced with PCP, sorry guys. Basically she assumed we knew an thats why we were buying it. But its really not common at all. In fact, we were really confused because you don't just sell PCP weed and not tell the person what they're getting into. Fucked.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.