[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You find a genie and he will grant you one wish from the three
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (8 KB, 354x498) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
8 KB, 354x498
You find a genie and he will grant you one wish from the three following

A)an additional 100k per year of pretax income
B)3.5 points in facial attractiveness out of 10
C) 4.5 inches in height

What do you pick?
>>
>>29284235
B.
My best chance at happiness I expect.
>>
>>29284235
Always money, whoever picks anything else isnt looking at life in the long term. I guess except option C, but who cares what your height is when you're raking in money that can be used for investing to make more money and also plastic surgery.
>>
Without any doubt: A

My face isn't the problem and I'm already 6'6.
>>
>>29284235
I'd ask for the genie to be my friend forever :(
>>
Show me the money.
Operation cwal.
Modify the phase variance.
Black sheep wall
Power overwhelming
>>
>>29284235
AAAAAAAAAAAA

PLEASE SAVE ME FROM EVER HAVING TO WORK MR GENIE
>>
>>29284235
A duh. Can easily save up for plastic surgery for the face. Also nothing a little posture fix, boots, and lifts can't fix.
>>
I ask the genie why he resembles South America so much.
>>
I don't have a job and only have 10$ on me so I guess A
>>
>>29284235

>Be 6.5/10
>become 10/10
>Not worth it, considering you will be one of the most beautiful humans in the world and gain money from this in itself anyway
>>
File: LOADSAMONEY.jpg (203 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
LOADSAMONEY.jpg
203 KB, 1280x720
>>29284235
A of course so I can pursue my interests and never have to work.
My face looks good enough for me as is and being any taller would be quite inconvenient. That kind of money could start solving most of my problems right now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.