[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just flunked out of college fuck my life, how do I tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1422813750864.png (717 KB, 665x663) Image search: [Google]
1422813750864.png
717 KB, 665x663
>just flunked out of college

fuck my life, how do I tell my parents?
>>
I don't know, i get straight A's
>>
How do you flunk out of college? It's just high school if attendance was mandatory, like how fucking stupid do you even have to be?
>>
>>29284192

Been there, done that.

Big mistake, letting them push me into school when I wasn't ready.

How do you tell them? I think you know how. It's just working yourself up to it.
>>
its the middle of june, how are you just finding this out now?
>>
>Mom, dad, I flunked out of college.
Like that.
>>
Don't do what I did and have them find out by getting arrested
>>
>>29284241
good for you man
>>29284270
not sure, I'm inclined to blame it on my ADHD and serial procrastination but I have medicine for that so it's really on me
>>
>>29284192
what the fuck did you even do lol.
>>
>>29284297
I still feel like a literal piece of shit even if i get A's though.
>>
>>29284295
I'll bite, what happened?
>>
>>29284388
>Be me 18 years old
>Chem E major at a decent engineering school
> Already a degenerate junkie from high school but I graduated top 3 in my class
> Get full ride and spending money on top of it from the school.
>Get to school, literally never go to class for a year.
> Gpa: 0.00
>Parents ask how I'm doing, I say I've got A's and B's.
>Fast forward to second semester. Get caught by campus police with 3.5g of fish scale and a quarter oz of bud during a raid or some shit.
>Call my parents from jail 2 weeks later, tell them everything. They tell me to fuck off.

I've been clean for 4 years. Gonna graduate with my degree in CS. My parents are cool now. Feels good.
>>
>>29284318
Wait until you finish it. All I had going for me was the grades. After that I can't find meaning in anything, people are boring and life is pretty empty.
>>
File: 1465625139977.jpg (914 KB, 2519x1644) Image search: [Google]
1465625139977.jpg
914 KB, 2519x1644
>he fell for the jewniversity meme
>>
I guess this is the most revelent thread to post this in but,

Has anyone here gotten a G.E.D.? Was it hard? I have the math skills of a 4th grader
>>
>>29284547
Should've ended them
>>
>>29285237
I got a GED. Math has to be up to the easy algebra. In English you have to know grammar rules and write a 1 or 2 page essay, I forget which. Reading and history were easy as fuck if I'm remembering right.
>>
>>29284192
How the fuck is that possible? I turned up to 10% of lectures, and still beat everyone.
>>
>>29284547
Good to hear that you turned your shit around man, even still if it's a CS meme degree.
>>
>>29285161
>he fell for the neet meme
Enjoy never having the social skills to get jobs easily.
>>29285237
From what I've heard it's not all bad.
It's like an easier version of the ACT or the SAT, with more of a focus on writing, analysis and comprehension

>math skills of a 4th grader.
You can go online and learn math step by step.

Self-teaching is one of the best ways to learn something.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.