[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people ever think about you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x640
Do people ever think about you?
>>
Is this a cara revival attempt? It's over, >>>/s/
>>
>>29284049
My mommy girlfriend cares about me
She tells me she loves me at least once every hour.
>>
I think so.

I dropped out of college a few months ago. I wasn't really friends with anybody in my classes but we still spoke during class and only in class. They didn't have my number of anything.

So they're probably already still wondering why I suddenly dropped out. For all they know I could be dead.
>>
>>29284049
I fucking hope not. I don't want them to come up with new ways to belittle me.
>>
>>29284049
Not in the significant way I wish they would.
>>
No, and that's a good thing. I don't even want to think about me
>>
>>29284049

They used to.

Now, after years of silence and neglect I pretty much get left alone.
>>
>>29284111

The fact that you think they do makes you a delusional autist
>>
>>29284580
Shut the fuck up dyke
>>
Doubt it. I quite like the idea of being anonymous tho.
I don't particularly want to be noticed.
>>
No. I texted my best friend from middle school a year ago and he completely forgot who I was, I doubt anyone thinks about me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.