[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>open okcupid profile >"I'm a polysexual pansexual"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1438989747477.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1438989747477.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>open okcupid profile
>"I'm a polysexual pansexual"
>close tab
>>
>open profile
>likes video games
>>
File: 1465084136860.jpg (178 KB, 1905x1077) Image search: [Google]
1465084136860.jpg
178 KB, 1905x1077
>>29283752
>open okcupid profile
>"I'm a demisexual two-spirit, and a feminist"
>Obese with short hair and tacky glasses
>"I'm shy at first but once you get to know me.." ect

the magic formula lads
>>
>>29283752
>"I'm a polysexual pansexual"
what?

Don't know what it means, but is it really a big deal though? Does she still look like a chick and act feminine? That's all I care about really. If she has sex with other women that's pretty hot desu.
>>
>>29283873
Cuck. Bisexuals are the scum of the earth
>>
File: JohnOliver.png (113 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
JohnOliver.png
113 KB, 763x652
>>29283873
>she

Can you at least get your pronouns right. That's all i ask.
>>
>>29284213
Only the faggy ones.
>>29284240
kek. yeah yeah the pronouns are hilarious. But that's the thing, "polysexual pansexual" just means bisexual right? By itself, it doesn't mean she's not a biological female and that she doesn't identify as a woman or the other crazy crap.
>>
>>29284440
no no no, you got it all wrong. she's multigendered while also being attracted to both sexes. she can choose to be
>a woman and be a lesbian with another woman, or >a man and be straight with a woman, or
>a woman and be straight with a guy
>a man and be gay with another guy

Can you imagine how hard her life is? I don't think so, edgelord.
>>
>>29284566
Owwhh.
>close tab
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.