[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has getting a job or career changed your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: BrotherSharp1_1681488c.jpg (81 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
BrotherSharp1_1681488c.jpg
81 KB, 800x500
How has getting a job or career changed your life?
>>
File: 1455115507528.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1455115507528.png
87 KB, 285x285
>>29283682
kill me pls onegai
>>
Wagecucks, hello?
>>
It fucking sucks, I'm too tired, I have to be social, just kill me now.
>>
So, up until recently, I never did do any NEETing. It was always pretty much work. But, if you live small and get good at what you do, you can escape from wagecuckery. Which is what I did.

Now, I literally don't have to work to get my basics taken care of. It's not that it feels good, but it takes a good portion of stress out of my life.
>>
It makes me wish I never had life.
>>
Fucking sucks
> works two jobs
> still to poor to buy car
> take city bus
>>
I don't have to care about money anymore. Everything else is the same. I don't even use the money for anything.
>>
>>29283826
>I literally don't have to work to get my basics taken care of.

What do you mean by this?
>>
File: 1465358935063.jpg (18 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
1465358935063.jpg
18 KB, 365x363
>>29283682
>too tired to hang out with my friends on my days off now
>have tons of money to use but its useless since I have to keep being prepared to go in to work on time

I wanna go back to the neet life but I dont think Ill be able to get enough money from unemployment to stay where I live

im just straight up NOT happy and was in a much better place as a neet

shit sucks
>>
>>29285015
It means that the money I get from my investments is equal to my rent, food, gas, etc.
>>
>>29283682
Yes significantly.
>Made me hate women way more because I work with tons of them.
>Never have any energy.
>Have only a few hours of spare time daily which means I can't really have any hobbies since most of it is spent cooking, cleaning, shopping, bathroom, and maybe 45 mins of internet fun.
>Have money to actually do stuff on weekends instead of staying home all day.
>>
>>29283682
It actually destroyed my life.
Worst first job ever.
I became a neet after it and never left my house again.
Been here for 5 years.
>>
File: 1403351363420.png (199 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1403351363420.png
199 KB, 512x384
>>29283682

Yes for the worst

> Think when i have a job bitches will flock to me
> Women dont give a shit
> "maybe i need a bigger salary"
> Get bigger salary
> They still hate me
> now i am able to attract single moms
> FUCK YOU

I'm always tired, worried, never enough time. If i get a little more lazy playing games and internet the house gets fully dirty, dirty clothes pile up. I'm stressed, sad and always sleepy no matter how early i go to bed.

It makes me so depressed and sad, i dont even go out anymore on weekends and dont do anythint week nights because of the fear of getting to tired for work.

THen i have to read these fucking wagecucks getting all mad at neet threads.
>>
>>29283682
I got my first kiss and ate out a girl at 24
>>
>>29285173
This is one of things that makes me wonder why most people work 40+ hours a week.
>>
>>29285450

Most people don't have $100,000+ available
>>
>>29285450
Well, I'm still a bit "on the edge" with things. Longer-term, rent and utilities will go up, so I feel like I need to keep ahead of these things.
>>
>>29283682
I've been doing what I do for a living since I was 14, I just get paid 60k to do it now, now that I have a piece of paper that "legitimizes" it.
>>
instead of having a years worth of soul crushing anxiety and strife, it was like i didnt have a year at all
>>
>>29283682
I have a lot less free time and I am less happy overall. I've also been getting sick more
>>
too tired to do anything. from what i remember i woke up at like 5:30 to take a shower, get dressed, make my lunch, leave for work like half hour before have to be there. work for 7.5 hours get home dress to everyday cloths sleep for half hour eat dinner post here until like 11 go to bed.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.