[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Tony Robbins/ here? Did that shit help you, even a little bit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1438749537808.jpg (58 KB, 1024x710) Image search: [Google]
1438749537808.jpg
58 KB, 1024x710
Who /Tony Robbins/ here? Did that shit help you, even a little bit?
>>
Please guys, I need to know.
>>
I don't really believe in it.

If you want to get rich write a book called "how to get rich".

Your desire for a better life can be preyed upon.
>>
>>29284072
His stuff is not just about getting rich. It's self-improvement in general.
>>
If self-help books and advice worked, there wouldn't be a huge industry that's constantly putting out new material. Now with blogs and videos online that can be created and shared by anyone, there is more advice out there than ever. Yet everyday there's new content, mostly consumed by people that have read a bunch of self-help advice before. I almost never see people saying 'this self-help speaker/book/article changed my life'
>>
>>29284364
>I almost never see people saying 'this self-help speaker/book/article changed my life'

I've met someone that said he was helped by Tony Robbins. Pretty cool guy. I've asked him the same question, "what helped you?" but he just said "many different things".

I tried to apply "many different things" as well, and ended fucking shit up. I was hoping someone could tell me one idea or concept that really helped them.
>>
>>29283570
This is retarded. NEETs fail to realize wageslaves would give their left nuts to escape the rat race.
>>
He seems kinda neurotic with his approach.
You don't have to be super intense to majorly improve your life. Working towards acceptance is good - that doesn't mean giving up.
>>
like all self-improvement, it only works if you work. Despite what Tai Lopez tells you about K N O W L E D G E, you can't just read a book and become rich/wealthy/charismatic/etc. If you actually APPLY the concepts in any given self help book, you will see noticeable changes in your life
>>
it's like all of his face is scrunched up into the top part of his head
>>
File: 001SHA_Anthony_Robbins_002.jpg (79 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
001SHA_Anthony_Robbins_002.jpg
79 KB, 852x480
BANANA HANDS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.