[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should robots strive to become normies? Is it possible to find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1457694197268.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457694197268.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Should robots strive to become normies?
Is it possible to find happiness (qt gf) as a robot?
>>
first of all stop thinking happiness = qt gf
>>
>Is it possible to find happiness (qt gf) as a robot?

Impossible. Some may claim to have seen it or done it but they were never robots.
>>
gfs are easy to find, just make a ton of shitty pop culture references they'll get because they think they're into deep sub(human) culture

you can get a gf but it won't make you happy
>>
>>29283219
It is. Accept it my good donkey friend.
>>
>>29283233
So then, someone who once fit all the robot requirements but turned it around just wasn't a robot to begin with?
>>
There is no depth to normie happiness. Robots do best taking really boring sounding jobs and doing them with a robot attitude. (Like digging graves or emptying septic tanks)
>>
Look dude, pretending to be a normie is probably the best thing that's happened to me. Every morning i mask my depression with a friendly smile and a happy go lucky attitude. You won't be a Chad, and you're probably not going to get a Stacy, but I've got a 5/10 decent sane qt who likes me for me, all because I act like a normie irl outside of home.

Go get em bub
>>
>>29283255
i guarantee if you're not already a little happy, it won't make you happy.

The first weeks you'll be happy, then, since she is the only thing that makes you happy, you will become extremely insecure, and jealous. She'll see your insecurity and will get annoyed by your jealousy.

I'm telling you dude, it won't last long if you don't get your shit together before
>>
>>29283259
>So then, someone who once fit all the robot requirements but turned it around just wasn't a robot to begin with?

Exactly. By succeeding they've proved that they didn't fit the requirements.
>>
>>29283314
How do i become happy without a gf though?
>>
>>29283314
>it won't make you happy.

>you'll be happy

k den famalamadingodongo
>>
>>29283398
crack cocaine and shit-tons of it
>>
>>29283285
Stop pretending to be a robot m8.
>>
yes it's possible. i was there lift weights and go out drinking. you just have to hide your power level. i was at a rehab place staceies felt bad for me until mother told them i played video games. they stopped feeling bad for me. in the end hide your power level and lift a little bit. you'll won't become chad but girls were looking at me. go for fatties, it's what a stacey told me. i kind of did but i feel like being in a wheelchair is no way.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.