[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you like my outfit, Anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
How do you like my outfit, Anon?
>>
>>29283095
damn very nice
>>
Its shit now cut the rest of yourself
>>
>>29283095
I wonder if she was a porker when she was cutting because god DAMN i would destroy this little fox.
>>
>tfw no hot tiger gf

;_;
>>
wtffff, is that some kind of herpes or what
i mean yes she looks bangin' but wtf are those lines, info anyone??
>>
bb your feet aren't the only thing that's going to get a splinter in it
>>
>>29283155
clearly she is half tiger mutant duh
>>
I have seen better tbqhwyf
>>
>>29283095
oh and you paint your toenails different colors
lol isnt that just so randim and xDD
>>
>>29283095
this picture makes me very happy

she could have been a 9/10 stacy but because she is an attention whoring moron and intentionally disfigured herself she will never be more than 7/10

the only people that would do anything more than a pump and dump with her are pathetic leftist betas who would virtue signal and talk about how "brave" she is for living with her scars

no hot rich 6'2 chad bf for you dumb bitch hahhhahahahahaha
>>
>>29283155

Millennial detected.
>>
if that was my daughter id punch her in the face

jesus christ
>>
>>29283172
My first thought, not joking.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.