[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they so dumb /r9k/? (I'm red)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (131 KB, 447x632) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
131 KB, 447x632
Why are they so dumb /r9k/? (I'm red)
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (25 KB, 473x89) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
25 KB, 473x89
Here was the original comment I was replying to.
>>
>>29282894
Oh and the original poster on facebook was wearing a "White Solidarity with Black Power" shirt. Am I in the wrong on this one /r9k/? I know this probably isn't the most objective place I could ask but it couldn't hurt.
>>
>>29282879
>having a facebook
>talking politics on Facebook
You might be smarter than they are, but you still aren't that bright.
>>
what is the context of t his?

you should delete this picture because your name still shows up
>>
>>29282996
I noticed that but I guess it's too late. The context of this was basically some shitpost that that OP insisted was to shock white America into realizing that they're hypocrites. Other than that I think all the necessary context is there.
>>
>>29282879

You just posted your name on 4Chan, OP.

Good luck
>>
u didnt block out your name
>>
Ye, they're pretty dumb, but so are you because you know you'll never get through to them.
>>
File: 1447461701968.png (458 KB, 576x765) Image search: [Google]
1447461701968.png
458 KB, 576x765
>>29282879
>check out OP's facebook profile
>literally shared a Death Grips song 3 hours ago

This has to be bait, it's just too perfect
>>
>>29282879
In their view you got rekt senpai and they'll just ignore anything you have to say because you're not a part of their circlejerk
>>
>>29282935
no you are not wrong, you are just surrounded by sjw morons, they are everywhere unfortunately
>>
Whenever somebody mentions a generalization and you come in saying "well not me though" then you are the prick. I'm not saying you're wrong, but you're a prick.
>>
>>29282879
>>29282894
>arguing with nigger lovers
>goybook

not even once
>>
>>29283177
There are situations where it can be annoying when one person who feels differently than the entire rest of the group they're generalized into feels like it's necessary for them to speak up. However, I believe OP speaks on behalf of many white people who do not feel like they are consistently racist as the poster of the comment implied. I too am a person who feels that the commenter was wrong, and it would anger me to see it too.

I hope you understand this point. If you don't, you're most likely as bad as the people who see OP as being wrong when posting a response against the popular opinion simply for doing just that.
>>
Am I not allowed to doxx people on 4chan? It wont let me link OPs profile
>>
>>29283177
I would agree with that sentiment, but the only reason is because the scenario you describe isn't consistent in many circles with any other race. This was all in response to generalizations about Muslims who, when generalized, are wholly and reasonably allowed to speak out on any level they wish.
>>
>>29283319
Btw OP you seem like a faggot
>supporting Bernie
>Liking deathgrips
>23 friends, one is your mother
>You seem like you live in California with a bunch of hispanics
>acting like you are superior in intelligence, going on long debates on facebook
>not racist
>>
>shitskin making impotent chimp noises on kikebook
Stay conquered you mud savage ;)
>>
OP I would delete all of the information off of your facebook if I were you, including your friends list
>>
>his name is Eion
Lmao
>>
>>29282879
It's shitbook, what do you expect?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.