[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gibe me yur panties fembots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1465717018862.jpg (34 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1465717018862.jpg
34 KB, 396x385
Gibe me yur panties fembots
>>
I've been wearing it for the past 6 days. You could practically peel the discharge off and spread it over bread to make a cheese sandwich. Are you sure you want it?
>>
okay sure. I was going throw out a few pairs anyway.

I'm moving out of my parents' house and I can't bring everything from my room. Been selling a few of my old belongings. Done a garage sell. Going to donate the rest of my clothes to the Goodwill.

I have some underwear and socks I was going to toss out. They're been washed .
>>
>>29282865
You make me sick, cunt.
>>
>>29282919
What do you expect from femanon panties? Yu sure you don't want to lick the mix of white and brown cream off my undies?
>>
File: 1451192359769.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1451192359769.png
51 KB, 240x232
>>29282781
ok this is gunna kinda sound fucked but oh well
>be me
>couple weeks ago
>on fishing trip with moms friend and his older daughter
>dont feel good one morning
>they fish without me
>be alone in little cabin in the middle of the unpopulated wilderness
>think about last time I jerked off
>havnt in a couple days
>rummage through older girls bag
>see her old little lace panties she was wearing the day before
>grab them and immediatly start sniffing them
>lay on my bunk bed with the crotch part of undies on my face while I stroke my cock
>see a little bit of yellowish residue and snif the shit out of it
>smells a little like pee for obvious reasons but also an unfamiliar smell that I will never forget
>imagine her undies getting wedged in her pussy crack and sliding back and forth
>keep inhaling sweet pussy scent
>cum buckets all over my sleeping bag
>clean everything up and put her panties back before they got home
>>
File: 1464966382689.png (127 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
1464966382689.png
127 KB, 380x400
Here you go, robo-kun ;^)
>>
you are wearing them on your head
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.