[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things you learned a little too late in life... >that girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 37
File: goldie.....webm (2 MB, 505x448) Image search: [Google]
goldie.....webm
2 MB, 505x448
Things you learned a little too late in life...

>that girls don't love the same way boys do..
>>
There is no such thing as a smart women
>>
romantic love does not exist
>>
>>29282660
That being passive is fucking retarded and you should fight if someone fucks with you.
>>
All women are the same deep inside
>>
File: AAAAAHHHHHH.....webm (2 MB, 583x425) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAHHHHHH.....webm
2 MB, 583x425
that most people just don't care. they don't remember the things you remember. those embarrassing moments in school or where you used to work. no one remembers those moments, only you do.

so you should stop thinking about them.
>>
post her instagram already you giant faggot
>>
u made this thread the other day
>>
Be really good at fighting and beat up anyone who disrespect you. It's the only way to not be stepped on.
>>
>>29282660

Fuck you you whiny faggot, I'm tired of seeing this pathetic thread 5 times a week

No wonder she told you to fuck off, no woman wants pathetic fucks who always play the victim
>>
>>29282921

This tbqh pham

Bloxox
>>
>>29282887
>no one remembers the shit that happened to you

why would they? they're all thinking the exact same thing that you are: "oh god i hope no one remembers that thing i did!!". get your head out of your ass and stop thinking there's some spotlight on you and everyone is staring at you. you're not special, you're not unique. no one gives a shit about you. get over yourself and stop caring.
>>
>>29282921
>he doesn't know her IG is already set to private because she's not an idiot

newfag detected. fuck off newfag.
>>
File: 1417070551684.jpg (86 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1417070551684.jpg
86 KB, 500x484
Sorry for the edge.

>Psychological egoism do exist altruism,empathy and morality are just survival mechanisms.
>Every human is self interested and individualistic they don't care about anyone or anything but their feelings.
>It doesn't matter if something is good or bad if you are okay.
>Getting emotionaly involved with a person is useless and dangerous.
>Persuation and coercion are the ways society works.
>Everything is already determined by your genetics and environment.
>You can change your lifestyle and mentality but not your nature.
>Everything is my own fault and I by myself in the world.
>You can only be happy by being alone.

>>29282819
>>29282885
>>29282884
>>29282959
And also this.
>>
File: r9kgirl.png (108 KB, 696x1066) Image search: [Google]
r9kgirl.png
108 KB, 696x1066
That no matter how much you "connected" or felt so comfortable talking with that girl you added a month ago, you're just going to be another one on her skype list, taking up space, being forgotten...

because internet relationships are cheap, and easy to come by.
>>
>>29283197
>internet relationships

Nigga, kys

Also, she likes Mogwai, that's cool

>tfw no post rock gf
>>
God, that thing where she bobs her head down is so sickening.

The fucking attempt to be endearing is so disingenuous, but she knows it works and she knows she's cute, so that doesn't stop her.
>>
>being a trap is just a meme.
>>
>>29283197
translation: "i didn't think you mattered"

beta orbiters btfo
>>
your "friend" aren't your friends. they will forget about you.
>>
File: 1446899241680.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
1446899241680.png
20 KB, 432x330
My english is pretty bad,sorry.

>It doesn't matter how much you improve your life and personality you aren't getting a gf if she doesn't find you as a potential sexual partner to being with.
>>
>>29282660
That chivalry means nothing if you're unattractive
>>
>>29282660
will someone please tell me who is who? is the golden beast user the chick on screen? also backstory please. this is probably the most interesting thing I have seen on 4tune all day.
>>
File: 1464940876360.jpg (16 KB, 394x297) Image search: [Google]
1464940876360.jpg
16 KB, 394x297
>>29282819
Yes it does it's just really hard to maintain. It is a trial and error kind of thing. Just think of it like that. Plus young girls are always changing their minds unless they're religious. If you're their first they're extra clingy it's insane.
>>
>>29283197
This right here. I open up to people to fast that I meet and end up sharing things I wish I hadn't when they eventually get bored with me or find another.
>>
File: Taj-Mahal-India.jpg (51 KB, 700x415) Image search: [Google]
Taj-Mahal-India.jpg
51 KB, 700x415
>>29282819
>romantic love does not exist
it does, but only men can feel it.
>>
>>29283182
>Psychological egoism do exist altruism,empathy and morality are just survival mechanisms
>things that usually involve sacrifice are survival mechanisms
Wew.
>>
>>29282819
see>>29283815
however, people seem to misinterpret what romantic love actually is - a drug rush. nothing more.
>>
That life is way more like poker than chess.
>>
>>29283939
good analogy t b h
>>
>>29283939
>tfw couldn't bluff if my life depended on it
>otherwise bretty gud at poker, because can into basic probability.
What does that mean?
>>
>>29284074
it means youre autistic. stop acting like numbers and probability can save you from yourself.
>>
>>29284096
Hey, at least I'm not projecting on some faggot on the internet.
>>
>>29284074
How do you get good at poker?
>>
>>29283936
No you fedora lord athiest nigger faggot love is 6/10. Money is like 8/10. Drugs are 10/10. Literally how it goes you can do anything with money and feel anything with drugs.
>>
>girls don't like boys girls like cars and money
>>
>>29284196
are you literally retarded?
romantic love is A drug rush.
doesn't mean that there can be no better drugs out there.
>>
>>29282660
>fitting in is easier then being an outsider/individual
>there is no reward for failing to adapt
>being humble will get you nowhere with women
>if you dont demand attention, you will remain invisible
>no one cares about you
>friendships are important
>true independence is a myth
>if you don't conform you will be outcast
>your only value is your social value
>being right means nothing if you're arguing with someone with higher social value
>attractiveness is pretty objective
>>
File: 1465881522737.jpg (214 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1465881522737.jpg
214 KB, 1440x900
>weed isn't that cool and it makes you more awkward
>you're really not that ugly and you don't have social anxiety
>dressing well doesn't make you a faggot
>sex isn't that great, but it makes you feel better afterward than jacking off to hentai multiple times a day
>>
>>29283790
blue (right) is random robot
grey/"Golden Beast" is in fact the girl

She added him from some random lonely Skype thread, they talked for a bit and robot fell in love

Then he posted these webms here and she found them got mad and cut contact

That's the gist of it. He called her Goldie, you might be able to find more
>>
>>29284196
as someone with multimillionaire parents

you are wrong
>>
Corporations have more power than the government.
>>
>>29282660
What are the differences between how girls love and how boys love?
>>
>>29284722
stop trying to date ghetto trash then, anon.
>>
>>29285150
Girls are incapable of returning love.
They will only praise or try to keep the source of the love, but they will never truly love that person.
>>
>>29285385
Because they don't intend to marry some robot after talking on skype for a couple days? If she was ugly and OP was attractive then the situation would be totally reversed.

From my experience, men and women are surprisingly similar when it comes to love and attraction.
>>
>>29285121
>tfw colorblind and both look grey
>>
File: 1463670453426.webm (1 MB, 632x348) Image search: [Google]
1463670453426.webm
1 MB, 632x348
GOLDIE PLS COME BACK WE LOVE YOU
I'll lick you're feet if you want
>>
>>29285437
I didn't mean my answer to coincide with the warped mindest that the OP has.

But that's part of the deception unfortunately. Woman are inherently superficial, they care about appearances and instant gratification. They want to keep these sources of pleasure close by so they feign love for as long as its required for them to get their fill, whether that fill is sexual, monetary, or even social.
>>
the only thing that matters in modern life is money. money is so powerful that it is almost a characteristic of you as a person. rich people raise rich kids, poor people raise poor kids.
>>
File: hold me.jpg (84 KB, 499x557) Image search: [Google]
hold me.jpg
84 KB, 499x557
>>29285385
>known him for 1 and 1/2 years before confessing to him
>cried my eyes out when he wanted to be "just friends"
>been getting over him for the last 5 months and counting
>he was just a neet who lived with his mom and I paid for everything but I still felt so drawn to him
>tfw people say I didn't love him
I know I can't speak for everyone and girls get a terrible reputation about love but not all of us are bad
>>
File: 1465840058577.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465840058577.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
>>29285533
you didn't try hard enough.

love him harder.
>>
>>29285533
Suck my god damn dick you faggot
>>
>>29285533
he wasn't gay, anon. you have need to accept that not every man is gay like you are.
>>
>>29283197
>internet relationships are cheap
This is bullshit. I've been with a girl from this board for about 7 months and it's the most alive I've ever felt. Don't let one bad experience dictate your perspective on LDRs.

The pic attached to your post is garbage as well. A real relationship involves the two partners sharing equal feelings for each other, and talking to each other nonstop from sunrise to sundown. You were hardly in a "relationship".
>>
>>29285533
i was this once. you unknowingly pushed out his pride
>>
>>29285533
This is a completely normal feel for beta guys, after the third or fourth time you get used to it. At least he didn't have fuck all your friends and then cry to you about how they dumped him.
>>
>tfw my gf loves me

She was previously in abusive relationships and I've been the only guy to not hurt her. Still flinches when I come in for a hug too fast and shit like that.

Wonder how long this "love" will last.
>>
And I'm sure you're an expert on both women and love
>>
>>29285136
it's all about your own money of course
if your parents keep you on a leash, you're not free
>>
>>29285533
>>29285651
I don't mean to say that women are incapable of love, but here's how I look at it.

Love is supposed to be shared between two people, one person gives and the other person receives that love and gives it back.

The inherent issue is that after a while in a relationship the impetus to supply this love and affection slowly falls solely on the mans shoulders. There's a reason the majority of divorces are started by women. Eventually the love stops being a two-way transfer and becomes a one-way road. Now we have a man trying his damnest to give and give and give to a women in hopes of having some level of affection returned, but by that point the woman has already fallen out of love.
>>
>>29285651
I'm usually not the one to be the edgy robot who hates everyone in a relationship, but it's very likely that she will leave you for one of her exes once she gets bored. Women don't just go through multiple abusive relationships on accident.
>>
>>29285764
She was only in two and one of them she had put in jail.

She was literally like 16 dating a 27 year old or some shit and her Dad beat his ass after finding bruises on her, then got him arrested.

She's like 20 now and hasn't dated anyone between me and the last guy. She has like no friends, is a high school dropout, comes from a poor family, and is insecure. Overall thinks I'm way out of her league.

I don't even know why I like her. I just feel like she's someone to protect. But I know as of right now she's madly in love with me.
>>
>>29285755
The same thing happens with all those women who work multiple jobs to support unemployed drug addicts who beat the shit out of them and openly fuck other girls. Unrequited love is a bitch.
>>
>>29285499

dem soles
>>
>>29285533
>>29285533
not sure if this is a joke or not but if this is bait
I-I believe you on the fact that you truly felt something "more" for him

you have moved on and I'm sure you'll learn to find that "love" again
but then again if I was any good at love I wouldn't be on this board...

>>29285568
>>29285575
>>29285584
and bots please be nice to each other

In general I believe that I care for all the bots and "bots" on /r9k/ so being less rude to each could improve you and other bots and it wouldn't hurt to try right?

>>29285755
brings up valid points
there has been a huge shift in relationship and their statuses since the 1970-80's
some of it being girls are more likely to be less faithful/harsher in relationships

which is one of the reason /r9k/ can been seen as spiteful towards women in general
but there are woman who likely deal with the same thing...

I'm sorry for my pointless rambling guys
>>
>>29282660

> 1. Music is not important or special. No matter how much your favorite genres mean to you. Eventually, you lose the feeling it gave you when you were young.

> 2. Anyone who is dressing with a degree of flash is doing so to nurture their ego. From swag retards to punk rockers. If you meet a man over 30 with anything like a earring, ponytail, hip haircut, or trendy clothing, do not trust anything they say.

3. High Test female bodies that don't get fat are much better for wifing. Big tits and wide hips don't go away with age. I wasted too much time on womanlets

4. Having children is more rewarding that pretty much anything you can do in life, provided you have them AFTER you feel like you've done the things you wanted to do (within reason). Anyone who regrets having children is themselves a child.

5. Marriage works better if you like talking to her. A lot better. But you'll always have to deal with her shit tests. No matter who she is.

6. Once you learn how to emotionally handle a woman, being in a relationship is easy. Like riding the tides in an ocean, or handling a wild animal. With enough experience, even the loudest screaming PMSing woman is a non-issue. And they pretty much always do what you say, if you know how to play the game.

So much more I wish someone had taught me before I learned it all in my late 20s
>>
>>29283860
>altruism didnt develop as survival mechanism for social creatures
wew you sure are fucking stupid
>>
When was this girl here? I have had a very sporadic relationship with 4chan and come and go for years. Somehow I've missed her. She's actually pretty cute though. Story?
>>
>>29285499
ugly boyish whore
>>
>>29285934
>high test """""""""""""""""""""""female"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

butts don't make babies, friendo
>>
>>29285934
>Having children is more rewarding that pretty much anything you can do in life

Are you kidding me? How could I ever willingly bring yet another person into this world to suffer the way that I have?
>>
File: 1442726046101.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442726046101.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>29285533
>stalk him for a year
>infiltrate his friend circle
>get them to hook me and him up
>2 years and I give him my virginity
>says he's going to marry me
>suddenly he starts saying he wants to take a break
>agree even though inside I don't and after a series of this shit he dumps me
>few months later he tries to come back but things still aren't how they were, if not worse

girls are heartless right guys h-ha ha :'^)
>>
>>29286005
at least she's not a chinless fatty
>>
>>29282660
what's the story behind this qt?
>>
>>29286040
>trusting asians

They have no souls you retarded whore
>>
>>29286040

Been there.

There was a hotter girl. He convinced himself it would be better with her. It wasn't. Now he wants you back

Honestly I STILL regret the girl this happened with. She was orbiting me for 6 years. We're still friends, but she chose someone else after I was an asshole one too many times. I'll go to my grave wondering
>>
File: 1443188206690.jpg (35 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1443188206690.jpg
35 KB, 601x601
>>29283182
this is all true dont let the memes make you question it
also

>theres a sweetspot for where you know women enough, you start to think theyre special
>this is the biggest pitfall for orbiters and cucks
>once you truly connect with a woman youll realise a few things
>if you know a woman too well you realize that its a woman through and through and shes not special
>she might be loyal, intelligent, downright autistic, but when you know a woman very well you can catch glimpses of the femininity
>femininity in its purest form isnt whoring out, being a sub or whatever r9gay might tell you, its emotionality and dependency
>even women who are nurturing and assume the role of mentor in relationship are dependent on you and will demand attention same way a child does
>these two basic characteristics defining femininity can manifest in many forms which is why you had loyal housewives in 50's and disgusting sluts in modern times

t. someone with a soulmate gf
take that how you want rowboats
>>
>>29285906
Fuck you too you fucking gay ass nigga
>>
>>29285934

(cont.)

7. Your diet is the key to ending depression and anxiety. It requires strong willpower at first. Once you kick the depression, you will not have sugar cravings and your emotional state will steady out to the point where you feel like a monk. You'll miss the sugar highs a little, but there's nothing that compares to eating a very very strict healthy diet. It's the central step to happiness even before sleep.

8. Drugs

....are bad. I hated life so much, hated the person I was, I wanted to do enough drugs to "make myself dumb" so I wouldn't think so much. I took any psychedelic drug I could get, did as much as I had, etc.

There were positive (but temporary) improvements in my depression and anxiety from Shrooms. LSD cured me of mild OCD and anxiety. But 99% of the insights I got from drugs were lies. You can do all of the things you want with yourself without them. Diet is the thing that turned my life around.

Also, Benzos are more addictive than opiates. At least in pill form. Holy fuck. Avoid if you have anxiety. They are the sweetest, most delicious drug in the universe and I literally have dreams about doing them.

9. Masturbation

you MUST get a fleshlight style toy and lube. A loose one. Keep your penis from getting death grip. During the brief stretch of deep, DEEP alcoholism in my 20s I was getting dates regularly. I was suicidally depressed, and so rude and ridiculous and dangerous that women were attracted to me. The ironic part was, the alcohol, cigarettes, and constant masturbation made my dick stop working 50% of the time I had a pussy in front of me. GET A SEX TOY IMMEDIATELY

10. Nicotine is a life long addiction. I started smoking when I was 21. Nine years later, quitting for years at a time, the cravings always, always, always come back at your darkest moments. Other FACT: sugar-free nicotine gum > vaping. 100% better than vaping. IF you must vape, unflavored nicotine is the only way to go. Get Nicotrol original flavor
>>
>>29286248
OK yeah sorry if I ticked you off anon

just no need to be rude and name calling will get you no where
>>
File: poordaki.jpg (68 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
poordaki.jpg
68 KB, 640x360
>>29282660
>actions have consequences that can't be taken back
>>
>>29286302

(cont.)

11. Work is hell. Especially for someone with anxiety and depression and autistic social skills.

You MUST get into a technical career where you simply do a complex task. IT is great for that. I ended up in business. It is hellish. It is politics. If you didn't play sports and don't know normie talk, you are never going to go anywhere

12. Work Is Hell pt. 2

Save money. Save over 50% of your paycheck. Whatever you have to do to do this, make it happen. Looking up "simple living" blogs and "early retirement extreme" --- Money is freedom

13. Once you have saved money, quit your job. Quit you job for a year, and DO SOMETHING. Cook and read books all day. Turn off the internet, stop following the news, delete your TV. You will experience life the way 99.999999% of humanity lived it before technology ruined us (Unabomber manifesto is a good read FYI). You will actually "find yourself" like so many naive women attempt to do after reading Eat Pray Love. One hour in a room with no media available and you will find yourself cooking, reading, working out, or working on a hobby. It's amazing what it will do for you. The internet, TV, and your smart phone are poison for your soul. They make you feel ugly and sick and fucked up. It's a terrible world we live in today.
>>29286038
>Are you kidding me? How could I ever willingly bring yet another person into this world to suffer the way that I have?

You can't predict how the kid's life will go, and the experience of suffering will make you a better parent than 95% of people raising kids by default

Genetically, they'll have similar personalities to their parents. Pick someone who compliments you. I'm weak, depressive, but high IQ. My wife is strong (for a woman), outgoing, but failed out of catholic school.
>>
this is a fucking awful thread just end your life
>>
>>29286302
So wait, how do you handle women and their shit tests?
>>
>>29282660
if you're not cut out to be chad and easily pull women, you have to force it. dating game is a struggle for most men, and most don't even realize they're engaging in a sysiphean ordeal desperately trying to grab onto and hold down a gf. you can't manufacture real attractiveness for its own sake. cultivate something in yourself to be proud of that isn't about attracting mates.
>>
>>29283197
>being that clingy
Anon, have some dignity please. It hurts to read that.
>>
>>29285934
>6. Once you learn how to emotionally handle a woman, being in a relationship is easy. Like riding the tides in an ocean, or handling a wild animal. With enough experience, even the loudest screaming PMSing woman is a non-issue. And they pretty much always do what you say, if you know how to play the game.

please tell me how to play the game

I'm not a cuck but I have no idea how to keep bitches in control (single mom)

pls help
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 766x960
>>29282660
I got a match on Tinder and I've been thinking about her all week, I wrote her some days ago just to get the convo going and she hasn't replied.
I've been kinda stalking her so I know from Facebook that her mobile wasn't working. I thought she would reply.
I just checked and she added a new picture.

Fuck.
>>
>>29286302
i strongly identify with some of the things you've shared. thanks for these insights anon
>>
>>29283033
This guy's right OP. if you whine like a bitch all day, no one will like you. My mother in laws like that, and all her kids left her. We only talk about her for laughs now, because she's also into pot and aliens/shamans/retarded shit. She was so self absorbed/whiney she pretty much neglected my husband and the two other kids had to drop out of high school. Don't fucking be like her.
>>
>>29284917

> Nice bro, thats all true
>>
>>29286416

14. Getting women in your attractiveness tier is very easy with the right mindset. As a man, you can jump tiers by working out hard.

15. But don't fall for the /fit/ memes. After fixing your diet, work out enough to feel good. That's all. Stretching, bodyweight stuff --- that's the optimal choice

16. Tying the above two points together: Now you feel good, you must figure out people and thus women too. Women are emotional creatures and they are lovely, but they are completely different from men. The really do not love like we do, romantic movies are their pornography. They want to be pursued, lusted after, and fought for. They want to be directed by you. They want the fantasy of a man coming after them and claiming them for their own. It is deep in our genetic programming. unfortunately the best place to learn about this is /r/theredpill. It's full of stupid advice, but read enough and you'll see the truth.

17. The secret to meeting women (or men) is MEETING a lot of them. You have to talk to everyone around you, men and women. A lot. Learn how people are. Analyze everyone around you like a sociopath. Soon you will be in tune with the social reality we are all experiencing (but robots refuse to acknowledge, for fear of being reminded of their low status). Once you understand it, start to manipulate it. You can make entire crowd of people do what you want, with a single sentence said to the right person in the group. Use this to meet new people. Lots of them. Talk to everyone woman you see. If you have a chance with one, you will instinctively know. There is no guesswork. I could tell from a 1 minute conversation what my chances were with a woman. I think I was denied a date once EVER after I figured out people / cured my autism. Most of the women I slept with were not that hot my normie standards. I did not do the "ask out 100 women" advice "redpill" retards suggest. I just knew who would say yes and acted on it.
>>
>>29286617
>work out enough to feel good.
I worked out for a year and it never once made me feel anything that could be described as good. I hated every minute of it.
>>
>>29282660

1. Practical problem solving skills

2. the way the social pecking order works
>>
>>29286617

(cont.)

18. Sleep with a woman less attractive than yourself. It is extremely informative to be on the other side of the exchange. So many Beta males go through life having desperately humped a couple too-drunk, too-depressed attractive women thinking thats the best they'll do. Now imagine being the hottest guy she ever did or will sleep with. It's a nice feeling, but don't be abusive, and don't lead her on, because you know what its like to be at the bottom of the food chain

19. Weed. I know I said drugs are bad and they are, but smoke weed once in a while. Smoke weed and look at yourself naked in a mirror. Really look at yourself. You'll see your anxiety and self delusion right there in the mirror. You'll see the muscles you are constantly clenching. Relax them. Stretch them out. Take an hour to do this.

You'll learn that your anxiety is killing you. And will every muscle you release from the 24/7 pain cycle you put it into, you are mentally healed. One stretch at a time.

The memories of what caused your muscular deformations will come back to you while you do this. It is challenging, but work through it. Acknowledge each memory and then release it. It was a part of you, now it is gone. You have moved past it

20. The japanese understand things you do not. The first thing to do is read "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up" by Marie Kondo. You will throw away 75% of your things and live in a clean, blissful space. Your physical possessions, much like your anxiety-twisted body, are weighing on you in ways you do not realize. Each bag of trashed items is your freedom and happiness returning to you.

Your sentimental possessions from your past are the burden that keeps you from moving forward. No object is needed. You should not keep these mementos of your sad, older self. That person is gone now. Acknowledge and release
>>
>>29286721

diet first.

The Mood Cure
The Perfect Health Diet

second is sleep. 8 hours

Then working out is tolerable. Find the workout you consider fun. For me it was stretching, pullups, dips, squats, and cycling
>>
File: 1452295819586.png (686 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
1452295819586.png
686 KB, 473x704
>>29285845

Funny how betas will try every kind of excuse to defend why they are with whores that like to be abused

Fuck off normie cuck
>>
>>29286721
Don't bother responding to this copy pasting cunt it's obvious that he's completely full of himself
>>
>>29286772
>read "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up"
I read that book and then I got to then end where there's a bit where it says that if the shirts in your closet could talk, they'd say "If I'm not useful to you anymore, please just let me go", and they'd be sad burdening you if they're no help to you anymore.

and then I cried for a sold hour because I felt like a shirt.
>>
>>29286818
>person gets abused
>discontinues relationship instead of staying with them
>finds person who doesn't hurt them
>somehow this means they like to be abused

whatever you say autismo
>>
>>29286548
>please tell me how to play the game

The best quote from theredpill is "a woman is just the smartest teenager in the room"

My game boils down to treating a woman like a child that I respect. Its not that I think of her as a child, but she is emotionally driven like one.

How would you explain to a 10 year old:
* Why they shouldn't buy that expensive thing they want.
* Why one vacation every couple year is enough
* Why you need to save money as a family for the future
* Why they should not be speaking to their ex
* Why they should not wear a certain outfit in public

But that's relationship game... you are dating

How would you excite an emotionally-driven person?

* Let whatever you are passionate or excited about infect her
* Take her on the trip YOU wanted to go on. Or to the thing YOU wanted to go to.
* Plan everything, she will fuck it up AND she wants you to lead her
* Do not back down when you know you are right, but only raise your voice rarely.

I will argue a point for weeks or months if it is important enough. It's not even arguing, it's explaining. You don't get mad at a willful 10 year old. It accomplishes nothing. You sit them down and explain, in detail, using lots of emotional appeals, to show them why your way is what is best. They appreciate the attention, and they realize you have their best interests in mind

100% of the arguments with my wife are her WANTING something because "she just does" and me looking out for her and our family. Every time it takes a winding path of emotional wave-riding for her to realize I am simply keeping the family running well

When it comes to PMS, eventually you learn to know when it is happening, without a calendar. She'll be aggressive for a day, then freak out in a big outburst. She'll say insane, hateful shit to you. Don't get mad. Usually I say "What the fuck is wrong with you?" while laughing, because it is hilarious. She'll tell me how awful and (1/2)
>>
>>29287003

(2/2)

..mean I am. Within an hour or two she'll come back and apologize and tell me she's on her period.

There are some great phone apps for tracking periods. It's a good start but eventually you'll be in a mindset where you don't need them. Because you are completely in control of yourself and the relationship. So the rare non-PMS freakout can be handled the same way.

Sex wise, women want to be the object of your lust. So, for most of us, this means dom the shit out of them. You know you want to, well she wants it too. You can't go half way, though. It has to be real. If you are especially angry with her one day, you can start there. Every "line" in the bedroom you think you can't cross you probably can. But, to be vanilla, fuck them like you are a savage caveman in the woods who ran across her and pinned her down. Hold her down and choke / slap / hands in mouth, whatever your lizard hind brain wants you to do. From there, move on to handcuffs, spanking, face fucking, role play. Whatever dom thing you think about. Embrace the masculine fire and violent sexuality that they tried so hard beat out of you your whole life (that was a "shit test"). If you fuck her like that, the relationship dynamic changes. She is more relaxed, sexually satisfied, and 100% sure she is pleasing you, which gives her confidence and makes everyone exponentially happier. It's good for both of you. It's also the reason why pegging / cuck / swinging is the most lol thing any guy can do with a woman

Fighting: If you ever lose your temper, which should be very rare, don't hit. If she is hitting or pushing, blocking a doorway, don't let her. Hold her down on the floor until she calms down. Holding her down will probably make her horny, ridiculous but true. Subconsciously a fight like that probably means she needs better sex. And should lead to it. Follow any physical fight with sex "to get over the fight" and make it really mean. She'll be in love all over again the next week
>>
>>29286918
>and then I cried for a sold hour because I felt like a shirt.

lol

Are you okay? I just laughed at those parts. I mean it's a method that works, but lol at caring about a shirt
>>
>>29283197
Fuck this is pathetic
>>
File: 1308986752875.jpg (288 KB, 1288x1304) Image search: [Google]
1308986752875.jpg
288 KB, 1288x1304
>>29287892
Yeah. I mean I've been that fucking desperate for human contact before but even I knew (especially in regards to women) to never act that fucking needy.
pic unrelated
>>
>>29283860

There is no real "altruism" by the definition of altruism, i.e doing something completely selflessly and entirely for the benefit of another, to your own detriment.

All altruism is done in the hope, whether consciously or subconsciously, that the favor will somehow be returned, if not by the person you're helping, then by some "Karmic" bullshit.

If not that, then it's done for self satisfaction and self assurance of one's own "goodness" as a person.

Even in the case of a parent dying to save their kid, they're still only doing it because their genes are hared by that kid, and they want the kid to survive long enough to pass on those genes.
>>
>>29288038

altruism is genetic

look at socialism in northern europe. Those people evolved in a harsh climate. They had to help each other and cooperate to survive

Compare that to equatorial regions where food is available year-round.

It explains why some races are more altruistic and cooperative
>>
>>29288151
Northern Europe is altruistic because of an easy climate, those people have been involved in any war or conflict for centuries
>>
>>29288163
have not been involved*

bl0xo
>>
>>29285533
>>29286040

You got played by Chad. You only wanted him for his looks and status. You could probably find a man who would be great to you, but you're shallow and vapid and he wouldn't fulfill the criteria of social proof and looks.

I have lost the ability to feel sorry for women about anything anymore except for sickness and catastrophic injury.

The way you feel is the way most feel most of the time with women but no one cares about them, so I can't muster any sympathy for you.
>>
The thing that stands out to me the most being my age and in my shitty life is you need to plan ahead very early in life. You might think it's silly when people want you to decide your whole future in highschool and shit but in reality it's no fucking joke.

Time goes by very quickly. I can't stress that enough. Start working when you can and start building some kind of career. Network, learn a trade, go to college. Just fucking do something. Yeah it will probably fucking suck but you'll be much better off for it. It truly is amazing how quickly things can go bad in life like a domino effect and you want as many safety nets underneath you as you can possibly get.

A lot of people talk about being neet but don't fall for this. It might seem great when you're young but it will just ruin your fucking life when you're older. There will come a time when reality will suddenly hit you like a sack of bricks one random day and you'll truly realize the dire situation you are in. It's one of the worst feelings ever. It's frightening even.
>>
>>29283182
>tfw I actually lie down on my floor like this sometimes when I lose all hope
>>
>>29287003
>>29287198
if women are this high maintenance it doesn't worth it at all. 2d it is
>>
>>29289177
As if my life goal is managing a child, yeah no, if my experience in the future is similar to that, I'll just sterilize myself, I don't deal with bullshit.
>>
File: Lebowskirug.jpg (48 KB, 475x254) Image search: [Google]
Lebowskirug.jpg
48 KB, 475x254
>>29288920
lying on his rug in a bath robe, listening to bowling sounds

the dude knows how to live
>>
>>29289177
>if women are this high maintenance it doesn't worth it at all. 2d it is

But the point is it's not hard once you figure it out. Like one of your dang "vidyas" you kids are always talking about
>>
>>29282660
Haven't learn anything too late but all too soon.
>>
>>29282660
Is this a trap?

ASA
>>
File: 1437472001911-0.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1437472001911-0.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>29287198
Pegging is what true men do
>>
>>29291046
source pls

bloxblox
>>
>>29282660
Holy shit this thread again. Will it ever end? No shit I can see why she wanted nothing to do with you
>>
File: 2014-04-02 12.19.07.jpg (168 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
2014-04-02 12.19.07.jpg
168 KB, 1600x1200
>>29282660
you want goldie rares?
>>
>>29291350
get ur rares right here
>>
>>29291386
moar goldie?
>>
File: 1464826960401.jpg (55 KB, 600x628) Image search: [Google]
1464826960401.jpg
55 KB, 600x628
>falling in love with girls on the internet

BUAHAHHAHAHAAHA you fucking beta faggots never learn. Internet women are worse than real women. All of them, ALL OF THEM have like 15 beta orbiters who justify whatever they do wrong. Stay away from them like the pests they are.
>>
>>29291350
more goldie rares
>>
>>29291398
>>29291350
tfw no fencing sydney wife
>>
>>29291446
>i think there exists a single modern western female that doesn't have 15 people orbiting them on social media
that's a stupid thing to believe
>>
>>29291398

wow it's like I'm really outside looking at a 6/10 bitch. this is great!
>>
>>29282788
Are you yourself smart?
>>
File: 1080PFullHD.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1080PFullHD.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1080
>>29282660
Never support democrats
>>
>>29282819
I'm with you on this.I have been thinking about that a lot recently.

>>29283839
No, not even men. It is too conditional and volatile.
>>
File: pepette strapped.jpg (183 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
pepette strapped.jpg
183 KB, 600x583
>>29282660
>women are just so shallow ;_;
>"ugh I'm going to have to marry an autistic girl who isnt a super hot stacey!"

keep pushing
>>
>>29285533
maybe you should lose weight or get HRT and breast implants.
>>
>>29291661
lmao like fucking pussy ass hos can into pvp
>>
Who is Goldie? She actually have autism?
>>
>>29291661
hey bby u autistic too?
>>
I fucked Zara Larsson. She is pretty autistic in private. Most Swdish chicks are strange
>>
>>29292121
prove it
this is a original comment
>>
File: 1441473646796.jpg (115 KB, 922x960) Image search: [Google]
1441473646796.jpg
115 KB, 922x960
>>29288163
>what is the Winter War
Finns are hard as nails.
>>
>>29288163
what the fuck

both world wars happened literally less than a century ago
>>
File: 'im a boy'.jpg (106 KB, 538x500) Image search: [Google]
'im a boy'.jpg
106 KB, 538x500
>>29282660
Why i stopped going for girls and tried to open up with guys
>its worked out so far
>>
>>29282819
It does exist, but you have to win the lottery to get it.
>>
People like Machiavelli and Hitler , who can well pursuade the masses, are the kings of this world.

You can find love if you look. Its just dangerous as fuck to do so. Its insanely painful
>>
>>29283823
this feel pretty much dictates my life, we're fucked aren't we?
>>
>>29286809
Did the mood cure Work?
>>
>>29286772
Thanks so much for all of this anon
>>
>>29282819
I agree with that one. Women will love what men provide to them, they will not love men as people.
>>
>>29282819
In this day and age men have to learn to love life. Not women, not family but life itself. Its a particularly sad fact in life that women just aren't worth it but life has more to offer.
>>
>>29282660
>0.13
XDDDDDDD

I hate everyone.
>>
>>29292181
It was well known fact school that I did shit like pegging, bondage, knife play and sm, so a lot of curious girls approached down low.
>>
Women like this are sociopaths, I swear. They calculate minute gestures in order to trick thirsty betas into thinking there is any emotional connection between them.
>>
>its a "/r9k/ obsesses over a bitch" episode
>>
File: 1432904824082.jpg (107 KB, 981x697) Image search: [Google]
1432904824082.jpg
107 KB, 981x697
>>29282660
>he didn't figure out that men and women are different both physically and mentally

How much of a retard are you?
>>
>>29285755
>the impetus to supply this love and affection slowly falls solely on the mans shoulders
Could you try to explain this bit of your pseudo-science?

I love my husband more than anything in the world and I constantly shower him in affection but he just turns me down and pushes me away, literally slapping my hand away if I try to touch him. I don't understand why he treats me like this. I'm left crying my eyes out at home every single day, listening to his Facebook bleep as he flirts with his co-workers.

Yes, I've been considering divorce. It would be so simple to kick him out of my fucking house and move on but I keep on wondering if this is just a phase that will pass, maybe he's just stressed out and not cheating or whatever the fuck.

If I do end up divorcing him, is it because I didn't love him enough? Does it mean I got bored of him and left despite his best efforts, like most women clearly do, since no other detail could explain your divorce stats?
>>
>>29282660
1. Most of the time you can say offensive and cruel shit to people and they won't do anything about it to your face. People tend to avoid direct conflict

2. Stay away from dyed hair.

3.If they're into horses, be wary.
>>
>>29294042
>1. Most of the time you can say offensive and cruel shit to people and they won't do anything about it to your face. People tend to avoid direct conflict

I live in the American south with a lot of niggers and I can tell you for a fact that this is 100% not true.
>>
>>29282660

>there is nothing beyond this life
>once you die you merely cease to exist
>your family and friends will mourn you when you die, but they will get over you because you dont matter
>people only care about themselves
>women are easily manipulated
>love doesn't exist
>money is the only thing that matters and is the root cause of the worlds problems
>true happiness doesn't exist because humans are born to want more in life even if they already have everything
>>
>>29286302
>you MUST get a fleshlight style toy and lube. A loose one. Keep your penis from getting death grip

Interesting comment. what's what Your opinion on porn?
>>
File: Things_Learnt_too_late.png (1 MB, 1886x4338) Image search: [Google]
Things_Learnt_too_late.png
1 MB, 1886x4338
>>29287198
Saved your posts and an interesting image in this thread in the form of pic related.
Ty anon for your advice, and know that you've helped somebody!
>>
>>29295837
thanks, anon. was going to save it all as text but you saved me the trouble.
>>
>>29282660
You'll always be a loser if you never try to win.
>>
>>29285000
>but it makes you feel better afterward than jacking off to hentai multiple times a day
My experience says otherwise.
>>
>>29287198
I don't fucking want to do any of this shit, it sounds horrid
>>
It's such a dilemma for me.

Getting attached to people is SUCH a liability, especially when like me, you've been raised to be a nice, quiet shy guy, and when a girl pays attention to me, i get head over heels over her, totally devoted, and when it wanes, i'm totally devastated, even months after.
It's the very meaning of "women can't love the way men do"
So maybe it's better to not become too attached, too fast, but then i risk coming across as too aloof and distant.
I don't want to keep getting overly attached to people, and having my emotional well-being dependent on them.
I've been hurt too much. I've been avoiding romantic relationships for a while, because i know how it will end up, either in rejection, disinterest, anxiety, hurt, and sobbing nights.
I like being someone's close friend. I like when there's a bit of sexual tension, i like to keep it that way, because when it becomes a full-blown relationship it just makes things complicated.
>>
>>29293951
It's your own fault for falling for Chad. He has a lot of female attention, why should he settle for you?
That's the problem of dating upwards. Try to date within your league, or even below.
"But only Chad's emotional abuse will satisfy me!"
>>
>>29282660
Nothing makes it better.

I was obese neckbeard in high school, lost a bunch of weight during college years and lost virginity as well as having multiple sexual encounters.

I regularly have shit scheduled to do like going to conventions or parties or shows and I have friends willing to go to all of these things and we have a great time

However I never really enjoy myself. I just sit back and enjoy the spectacle but never feel any joy and the only thing I think of is "it's hot in here" "i'm hungry" or "I would rather be home sleeping"

The only thing that can possibly make it better is drugs. Not the "dude 420 weed lmao xD" but actual prescribed antidepressants and taking them regularly is the only thing that can improve your outlook on life and make you "normal".

just got off work if I have autistic grammar
>>
>>29288920
i sometimes lay down on my bed like that.
>>
remeinder her name is gold, not goldie
>>
>>29282660
>>29282887
>That pathetic overacting drama queen in those webms

And fuck every single one of you retards that are falling for that shit. You've brought it on yourselves.
>>
>Things you learned a little too late in life
That I don't really deserve to live
>>
>>29296961
This should've been the first and last post desu
>>
>>29286921
>16 year old seeks out a 27 year old wifebeater for some dick and domination

explain this cuck, he gave her primal sex a beta like you never could. She thinks of him when she has sex.
>>
>blaming women for you being this much of a fucking beta

Yeah women are cunts, but you're even fucking worse.
>>
>>29283033
>>29282921
>>29283411
>>29283790
>>29285121
>>29285437
>>29286003
>>29291754
>She

>>29282660
>Things you learned a little too late in life...
That my comment needs to be original to not be muted
>>
>>29282660
So you recorded a skype chat with a girl without her knowing and posted it on 4chan.

What did you think was going to happen, retard?
>>
The world only cares about what you can offer it.
Basically supply and demand. If you can nail the supply/demand thing you will have a good life regarding jobs that is.
>>
Women who've become infected by hookup culture are worthless. Any girl who's had a "wild phase" isn't going to be loyal. Looks aren't as important as financial success and dick size.
>>
>>29298248
>>29298248
>>29298248
>>29298248

My fucking god, just end the thread already. What's needed to be said has been said.
>>
>>29285612
7 months and he knows it all. Nice. Good luck in the future.
>>
>>29285906
>I care for all the bots and "bots" on /r9k/
you don't, you care for the attention, and how it makes you look ( to other posters) and feel

>being less rude to each could improve you and other bots

I dont see a choice when some robots are post threads daily fawning over underage girls like degenerates, or just in general promoting this place as a place for women, so that they can get more female attention and orbit them.

>huge shift in relationship and their statuses since the 1970-80's
some of it being girls are more likely to be less faithful/harsher in relationships

laws changed, female empowerment etc less restrictions on women allowed them to act with their true nature

were as before society would have shamed her etc

>but there are woman who likely deal with the same thing...

women can outwardly vent in any social media platform about men , she is more likely to get support or she gets in contact with back up guy aka #1 orbiter

a man does it and gets attacked by women and their white knights and told to man up. being a cuck is cool lol
>>
>>29285906
>being less rude to each could improve you and other bots

Nope, i loved /b/, it was one of the most hateful places, people being mean to each other but they were honest assholes and that's why I loved them.
>>
>>29287198
>Hold her down on the floor until she calms down
This sounds like one of those weird tricks lawmakers don't want us to know about.
>>
File: before sleep.jpg (616 KB, 1790x1559) Image search: [Google]
before sleep.jpg
616 KB, 1790x1559
>>29286091
oregano spegano splitano rigado
>>
>>29289362
It's not hard when you've been exposed to that, had practice interacting with it, and developed the toolset.
>>
File: PShJroc.jpg (229 KB, 1024x1002) Image search: [Google]
PShJroc.jpg
229 KB, 1024x1002
>>29285934
>>29286302
>>29286416
>>29286617

Good posts, thanks anon

I want to emphasize the diet part. Drink a lot of water, avoid coffee and alcohol if you can, avoid smoking, avoid frozen foods. You're skin will improve so quickly, after a week or two your energy levels will skyrocket, and your mental health i.e. enthusiasm/optimism will greatly improve.

Also just to add, there is no ephemeral 'finish line' in life, no back or bottom of things in a Stirner sense. You're never going to reach some undefined final point of completion - you have to learn to do the things which make you happy in the present.

Happiness being a sense of pride, not a hedonistic fulfillment, but feeling good about yourself.

Also, you have to be brave, you have to be act with courage. Once you start doing that existential angst/anxiety will start to decline and you'll start to feel at ease in day to day life. It gets easier, you get better, you feel good about yourself, but you have. to. start. Take a deep breath, relax your shoulders, relax your arms, stand up straight. You are a real human being.
>>
>>29282819
I have a girlfriend (inb4 normie, I have been here for almost a decade), and we genuinely love one another. When we met we had a similar concept that I now call the platform of mutual respect. I talked to her on the phone for dozens of hours before meeting her and hundreds more in person before having sex. In all the time we have known each other we have not had an argument because we always talk it out. My love feels as fresh as when we met and I don't see us ever separating.
>>
>you too, will grow old

yeah, you'll be one of those 45 year olds one day

either you can be a trim and handsome 45 year old or a fat one that attracts bad attention
>>
File: 1329824461890.gif (232 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1329824461890.gif
232 KB, 640x480
>>29285612
I made it to 9 before she up and left.
Fucking flake ass robots.
>>
>>29282660
other people dont love the same way you do fuckhead
>>
>>29299471
>You are a real human being

tear ter me eye. touche, to say the least.
>>
>>29300001
>one off

fug me
>>
>>29283197
I found out that feel too. While I wasn't trying to get her attention like that, she just always seemed like she didn't give a shit about me.

It's like I could feel how she felt talking to me was a chore. It's why I stopped trying to meet people online (especially women). There is no point when I'm just another person on their friends list to them.

The only place I meet people online now is through vidya. Vidya bros are always the best of friends to have. Not sure what it is about them that makes them so damn friendly.
>>
File: JUST 2.0.png (1 MB, 1539x2318) Image search: [Google]
JUST 2.0.png
1 MB, 1539x2318
>>29283197
Hahahahaha

this amateur
>>
I didn't read the thread but I want a cigarette
>>
>>29293800
True wisdom.
>>
File: 1465970569927.png (288 KB, 1814x152) Image search: [Google]
1465970569927.png
288 KB, 1814x152
>>29286772
Can you elaborate on the diet? How is diet key to ending depression and anxiety?
What would you call a strict healthy diet? I eat pretty healthy but i am still more depressed than ever.
>>
File: 1465736772662.webm (2 MB, 508x480) Image search: [Google]
1465736772662.webm
2 MB, 508x480
>>29282660
Nigger are you still posting about this bitch? I see you post this shit like every couple days and I was in your original thread too. Was at the very least a month ago maybe more.

What the fuck are you doing anon? I cant tell if you're shilling or obsessing but both are flat retarded. Click your ass over to soc and find somebody else to talk to brother. You keep trying to move forward while looking back and you'll run your ass into a wall in short order. Im embarrassed for you.

Harden the fuck up.
>>
>>29300139
that's what op said, fuckhead.

>>29301492
>i was in the original thread
congratulations
>>
>>29301706
Oh thanks man, the recognition for being in a pointless thread I happened to remember enough to recognise this when I saw it is truely stunning.

Should I file this under passive-aggressive butthurt or penis envy in my shitpost reply folder?
>>
>>29284722
>boys will laugh at girls when they're not funny
>>
what a disgusting thread

everyone in here just end yourselves
>>
>>29282788
>they do a good job of making u think about them
>>
>>29284917
>>being right means nothing if you're arguing with someone with higher social value
this 2bh, doesn't matter if all their arguments are shit because they're still the one with a qt gf, house, and car.
>>
>>29288151
>look at socialism in northern europe
it's social-democracy you pleb, the workers don't own the means of production.
>>
>>29283839
try logic if you're in love. it isnt working. a month ago i would have been with you
>>
>>29295970
Insecurity is a bitch
>>
>>29296372
Also struggling with the 'being overexcited' problem.
There is a girl right now I'm in love with and she just writes the cutest texts to me.

And I know, if I answer everything immediately she will get bored so I let her wait and it always breaks my heart with anxiety that she will also get bored because I dont reply.

Its just so complicated but it works out for now.

I will see her in the next couple of days and try not to drop all of my spaghetties.
The problem is that the reward for a success would be so damn high.
>>
>>29282660
>r9k is always wrong

Seriously you retards spew the dumbest shit. There's a reason you're outcasts, and it's not society's fault.
>>
>>29282887
girls like this piss me off
she's trying so hard to be cute and it's nauseating
i miss mystery, she always had something to complain about
>>
>>29305117
Yeah its so staged....how could you fall for this
>>
>>29286040
That's fucking FilthyFrank holy shit
>>
>>29305256
>joji will never pound your boipucci
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.