[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to get laid based solely off the car you drive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: rodge.jpg (45 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
rodge.jpg
45 KB, 650x366
Is it possible to get laid based solely off the car you drive?
>>
>>29282571
>Is it possible to get laid based solely off the car you drive?
Yes, pic related
>>
>>29282571
Go back to the afterlife Elliot
>>
>>29282571
I really hope so tbrh. parents bought me a 40k truck and i'm getting it tomorrow. I know for a fact that the 'country' grills around me like a guy with a nice truck so hopefully it will help me get a gf just maybe
>>
>>29282571
No. Elliot learned this. Your image selection for this question is very ironic.
>>
>>29282571
Car can get you dates...the getting laid part is up to you (and her.)
>>
>>29282571
Yes. I know an autistic rich jew faggot who has no personality, no inflection in his voice, and has used expensive cars to lure reel in stupid women.

The funny thing is he can only fuck non-white women because white girls are used to having material wealth so his autism and monotone nasally voice stop them immediately.
>>
op true story

my friend was drunk and texted me and asked me to pick him up

so I picked him up and his two smoking hot friends, one of them sat in the front, and within 5 minutes she had her hand on my dick bulging through my pants

I was driving my dads BMW lel

#boss
>>
>>29282571
sure, but try to dont speak to much with a grill like that, maybe you want to rid off that succubi
>>
>>29282571
Do people actually think BMW is high class?
>>
>>29283326
wow, the autism is real. it's a joke you retard. the irony was intentional. no wonder you guys can't get laid.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.