[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>suddenly all humans on earth disappear Except you. You are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1454815560537.jpg (379 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454815560537.jpg
379 KB, 1920x1080
>suddenly all humans on earth disappear

Except you. You are given an RV with neverending supply of electricity, fuel, food (in the fridge), water (drinkable) and the RV itself is indestructible in every possible way

What do you do?
>>
>>29281898
Browse r9k and complaint about my shitty life
>>
go outside and enjoy the rest of my life
>>
>>29281898
sit inside and shitpost with myself on 4chan
>>
File: peanut butter.jpg (86 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
peanut butter.jpg
86 KB, 540x720
>>29281898
> all humans on earth disappear
its like my wet dream.
i just need to go look for some animals to fuck, and im set for life
>>
>shitpost to yourself on /r9k/
>one day someone responds
>>
>>29281898
>Spend the rest of my days going around in the RV.
>reading
>going into empty's peoples houses and going through their shit
>play on their pcs
>Go to the beach during the Summer
>Go into a major city and get myself into a 5 star hotel and stay there for the Winter
>I dunno, go along until I eventually go mad from lack of human interaction and contact and kill my self
>>
go full autismo, and try to optimize myself to the fullest extent with whatever remaining time I have left
>>
>>29281898
Can my rv travel across water, because it would be a shame if I was stuck in the Americas.
>>
I have no social interactions anyway, so this would be an improvement to my life.
>>
>>29284291
Pretty much like this. There's an old movie called Quiet Earth with the "all humans are suddenly gone" premise. Good robot movie.
>>
Can I also teleport the RV to America?
>>
>>29281898
Search for bodies or animals to fuck
>>
>>29281898

My friends are gone, my family is gone. I'd probably search for more survivors.

Which is hilarious, because I generally prefer to stay away from people.

If I found I was truly alone, I would suicide.
>>
>>29281898
The same as I do know: Play vidya, watch anime and fap. Maybe go into other people's apartment since there isn't anybody there to stop me. But I don't really have a desire to drive away or anything.
>>
Perfect existence
>>
Convert RV to Space Winnebago go space truckin'
>>
Explore everything, shoot guns, fuck with machinery, do drugs. By the time it gets too boring I would have hopefully found a heroin stash to slowly kill myself on in blissful tranquility.

It wouldn't be that bad at all, I would only be sad that I never felt true love.
>>
>>29281898
Hang out for a while and then either die of infection, sickness, injury or some other shit.
>>
>Never wear clothes again
>All the drugs and booze I can access
>Everything in homes and stores mine for taking
>Jack off anywhere I want
>Drive around burning entire cities to the ground
>Life would actually be awesome

The only downsides are that the internet would probably conk out at some point, and there's nobody to save your life in an emergency.
>>
>>29281898
I'm in Canada, so go all the way to the south point of america, go back, then build a raft mod for the RV and ship myself via Alaska to russia then continue my trek
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.