[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Chad would rather socialize with his old frat bros tonight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled7.png (162 KB, 391x438) Image search: [Google]
Untitled7.png
162 KB, 391x438
>tfw Chad would rather socialize with his old frat bros tonight than fuck me silly like usual

Do any other forever alone fembots like myself know this feel? ;__;
>>
kek

In their minds it's the same thing as our situation. The non-Chads just aren't even men at all to them.
>>
>>29281757
you're not a fembot, get out of my board
>>
>>29281757
this post was good satire that made me chuckle
thanks anon
>>
>>29282024
>being this annoyed by shitposting
>>
>>29281757
In this parallel bait universe good for him. He can use his fuck toy whenever he wants, his friends are more important
>>
At least you have a guy that will touch you, but I get the feeling this is just b8
>>
>>29281904
>In their minds it's the same thing as our situation. The non-Chads just aren't even men at all to them.

Correct, remember how that okay cupid data showed women only liked the top 20% of guys? That's because the bottom 80% are invisible to them.

Solution: be in the top 20% never commit to a woman.
>>
>>29283372
That's not a solution though. That's actually want women want. To never be tied down and fuck as many chads as possible.
>>
>>29283510
Ayup, that's what feminism is really about now. Marry the state so that they can keep on living an hedonistic lifestyle. The government props up the service sector with globalization to make sure women always have good paying jobs that they like. Women are good consumers, don't rock the boat and are predictable voters. And they REALLY keep the betas in line.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.