[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is abortion acceptable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1392603153563.jpg (34 KB, 474x576) Image search: [Google]
1392603153563.jpg
34 KB, 474x576
There is no morality. There is however rational agency and cooperation. Agency and communicability are the only thing that matters since that's what's needed to negotiate behavioral exchanges. That's what 'rights' really are.

What follows is that fetuses have neither of those things. Therefore they cannot be the subjects of rights. They can be the objects of course but so can anything. What's relevant is that without will/sentience/agency these are biological 'objects' and thus can't have rights and it can't be 'wrong' to destroy them, in principal.

Now, born infants up through toddlerhood roughly also do not have agency and such. However, unlike a fetus inside a woman (which makes the fetus simply part of her body like her liver or feet are) society can reasonably express an interest in protecting a born infant against the will of its parents because it's no longer its mothers body part. It can be protected in the interest of society as an object (for various reasons but its immaterial).

There for we should accept abortion and not infanticide, as an ordinary matter to the extent circumstances allows us to afford it.
>>
I don't want to pay to provide for some out of wedlock baby through taxes. We don't need more mistake babies and the loss of their potential existence will not even be felt.

It also keeps the population of black babies waay down. What are the downsides of this again?
>>
>>29281740
>wagie logic

abortion should ABSOLUTELY be outlawed

dont have sex if you dont want kids, simple. if beta msles dont need to be catered to for their lack of ability to get sex than fucking stacies and chafs dont need to be catered to for their obssessive and overly abundant sex crazed lives. learn some fucking self control
>>
>>29281648
acceptable? yeah, how the fuck are you going to control the black population without it?
>>
>>29281740
amd fuck you btw you racist slfaggot cracker. may a hateem blast your brains on the floor of your local mcdonalds
>>
>>29281883
This is why we need abortion. Savages.
>>
>>29281648
Not your choice to kill them, but your choice to force them into this world. Why is it your choice to force them into this world then?

I wish I was aborted.
>>
Until that little bastard can survive the out side world it's and parasite and should be dealt with as such.
>>
>>29281902
Kill yourself you fucking retarded ape neanderthal reccessive gene bastard child
>>
>>29281859
People are going to have sex no matter what. They'll either drop off the baby or create a situation where two highschoolers/college kids need to drop out of school to work and provide. Which is even more people that depend on the government. Makes no sense.
>>
>>29281936
Niggers always get so aggressive. They're truly just a bunch of chimps.
>>
Yes I agree it's the woman's choice; the woman's choice whether or not to have sex in the first place. Pro-abortionists are so fucking retarded since they're basically admitting that adult women never mature past the age of 5 and therefore should not be forced to consider the consequences of their actions(like getting pregnant from having sex). Of course, if a man regrets it, then that's a different story, he will have to pay child support. So are men and women equal or not?
>>
The only two acceptable reasons are rape babies and if it will kill the mother.

I also think if it'll be retarded it's cool, too. But I don't know if that's acceptable.

Any other reason to abort is cause for the gas chambers.
>>
A fetus is not a living being and should not be considered such. So, in cases of medical emergency or situations where the child being born is going to damn the child and the parents to an unsupportable life, abortion should be permissable (but not necessarily morally acceptable, we still need society to shame the people who put themselves and their unborn children in that position).

Of course in a perfect world this would come alongside an improved understanding of sexual education in America, and a reformation of the welfare system that encourages the ignorance and lack of responsibility of childbirth - but one can only ask for so much.
>>
File: chimp-human-expressions1.jpg (307 KB, 1800x1096) Image search: [Google]
chimp-human-expressions1.jpg
307 KB, 1800x1096
>>29281983
you're the only chimp here you degenerate shitstain

>just kill the babies who cares hurhurr

i wouldn't expect a pea brain to comprehend how dumb that really is
>>
>>29281942
This. Laws do not exist to dictate morality
>>
Abortion is acceptable. Most women who get abortions are either unwilling or unable to care for a child, thus making abortion morally reprehensible. There's also the problem of rape babies and maternal death in addition the problem of when a baby be considered an individual. I think we should prioritize the lives of those whom no one disputes humanity.
>>
>>29282112
The alternative is to allow black single mothers to raise more kids she cant afford in the ghetto. This of course results in more thugs and a greater strain on the prison system and thus America. You have to look at the percentages and the bigger picture you monkey.
>>
>>29282112
its actually the only reason to support abortion. The kid would have lived a shitty life anyways which i admit should be his choice to make.
Basically its wrong, i know its wrong and i admit its wrong but there is no other solution to the black problem
>>
>>29281648
Your philosophy major is showing, Donatello
Why you feel the need to present these topics to a userbase such as /r9k/ will never cease to baffle me
>>
>>29282251
He's probably an idiot who wants to flaunt his "intelligence" in front of bigger idiots.
>>
we people reading and writing in this thread are able to do so because our respective mothers did not want to get an abortion
>>
>>29282417
Because my mother was married and my father was able to provide for me. I'd rather be dead than passed around the foster care system.
>>
>>29281648
It should be legal due to practical benefits of shitty mothers not reproducing. I'd rather not exist than be raised by a single mom because of how much it fucks your head up.
>>
>>29281859
Yea but a lack of abortions creates more robots due to the fact that they got raised by shitty parents....
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.