[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi male robots! Ugly, fat, dark skinned female coming through.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: dorkychicks .jpg (66 KB, 408x534) Image search: [Google]
dorkychicks .jpg
66 KB, 408x534
Hi male robots! Ugly, fat, dark skinned female coming through.
Most males despise women who are fat, ugly, or dark skinned. (You do know that the thin and "perfect" woman you love so much are not going to last forever, like their beauty. We are all going to become saggy flesh and die. I thank the Lord for that.)
Why is that? What's wrong with women like me?
>>
Leave me alone, I don't have to answer to a bully.
>>
>>29281336
nice bait I give this one a 6/10 you could try to hide it a bit better
>>
http://www.psypost.org/2010/07/men-blind-prefer-low-waist-to-hip-ratio-women-1092

Lose weight hamplanet
>>
>>29281336
Nothing, you sound great, a/s/l?
>>
>>29281387
Shut it, I'm a feminist. I know what I'm doing! I'm doing it for my other friends who have always been rejected by selfish men.
>>
>>29281336
Even trigglypuff got laid plenty. And she's RETARDED too.
You know you can (and probably do) too.
You're not a robot like us. Not quite.
>>
>>29281336
you're fat, all you have to do to suceed as a woman is not be fat, not stuff your face and you failed that . i dont care about ugly or dark skinned, i'm deperate enough butt i wont date a fat girl
>>
>>29281570
FYI, I was anorexic for 4 years and I gained all that weight back. You're dumb
>>
File: velma.jpg (92 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
velma.jpg
92 KB, 600x800
PHYQ
HYQ
YQ
Q
>>
>>29281336
Ex fatty here.

Why don't you date me and come to the gym with me. I can help you become the girl you want to be. and we can be people who can relate to each other.
>>
>>29281336
nothing, plese be my gf
>>
>>29281336
>http://www.psypost.org/2010/07/men-blind-prefer-low-waist-to-hip-ratio-women-1092
my gf is skinny and dark skinned and i love her, shes only 47-48kg and could put on some weight
>>
>>29281570
>not stuff your face and you failed that
tbf women gain weight much more easily than men. It's biological. And they have a tendency to avoid physical work, so unless they workout they really don't get much exercise.
But yeah, some of them don't even care and won't even ever date fat dudes... kek.
>i wont date a fat girl
No need to make it categorical. Moderately fat pretty much never bothered me. I can still find them cute. You can get them to exercise too (but then they risk dumping you after that REEEE). And personality does fucking matter if only because most women have a HORRIBLE personality. Not that their personality is necessarily any better just because they're fat though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.